want wanting wanted no idea

Has this been done before!? I don't know.

Been asked by some "what do you want?" (you implying me or I)

I have arrived with hate to that question. It leads to a place so very low. It is my fault as I end up bringing it to light.

I do not think hate is a strong word for this. In fact it is not strong enough.

My answer is: I don't know.

I deal with external: have to work, have to drive, have to wake up, have to sleep, have to deal with this so I can attempt sleep. Racing mind in circles equals no sleep.

Never internal: I know I want to do this. Or I want to reply to a message, for example. I am thinking larger scheme of things. (Is that it?) This one has not a clue. It should not be such a complex question to answer. Why is my mind blank to it?

Thought I'd feel better, I do not.

Say what you will. Know that negativity will not be tolerated! Ah, I joke. Truly say what comes time mind. Relate, not relate, advice. Though I think it impossible to offer advice.

What do you want? :|

Interesting question man.... I thought I knew what I wanted.... but recently I am confused about it, so in this momment I can say: I have no ****in idea! Lol To be honest.

I thought I wanted "truth"... but then "truth" causes a lot of suffering, so then I want "ignorance", but then "ignorance" is boring, so what the ****? I want to want.... I know, I want to be happy. But with the way the world is today, it is hard for a sensitive and caring person like myself to achieve this... to be honest, I dont think I'll ever be completely happy in this world.... but I guess that's part of being who I am and the way life is. I can't help that.

About you:

there must be "something" that you want.... what is it? Deep inside there is something(s) that keep you living... for me, like I said, is "truth" and "achievement". Whatever it is, it is (here I am being "yoda" like you lol, I suck at it though xD). You want to be the most popular person in the world? You want to have 10 beautiful wifes? You want to be super rich or powerful? Hmmm, you want to be the nicest person in the world? We all want, something.

Damaged

I want happiness, i want to wake up in the morning and not feel scared anymore. I want to make my mum and dad proud of me. I want to go a day without crying or feeling lonely and worthless. I want to rewind 2 years ago.
I just want to go outside, get on a bus and go somewhere without questioning it and panicking.
Yup yup.....

Interesting question man.... I thought I knew what I wanted.... but recently I am confused about it, so in this momment I can say: I have no ****in idea! Lol To be honest.

I thought I wanted "truth"... but then "truth" causes a lot of suffering, so then I want "ignorance", but then "ignorance" is boring, so what the ****? I want to want.... I know, I want to be happy. But with the way the world is today, it is hard for a sensitive and caring person like myself to achieve this... to be honest, I dont think I'll ever be completely happy in this world.... but I guess that's part of being who I am and the way life is. I can't help that.

About you:

there must be "something" that you want.... what is it? Deep inside there is something(s) that keep you living... for me, like I said, is "truth" and "achievement". Whatever it is, it is (here I am being "yoda" like you lol, I suck at it though xD). You want to be the most popular person in the world? You want to have 10 beautiful wifes? You want to be super rich or powerful? Hmmm, you want to be the nicest person in the world? We all want, something.

Rich and powerful. No, not so much. Nicest person, I already am. :D. No of course I'm not.

What I want, right now, is for you to speak proper Yoda! Difficult it is not. Attempt to speak backwards, you must.

In deep thought of want there lies the empty pond we call Blank.
Devoid of fish and anything life.
Grass and trees of rot.
Grey, cool constant.
Not a breeze is brought.
One stands by, staring into Blank.
Surely it's depths are of death. One still stands.
Venture into depths of death causing certain death by self motion,
Cheater's way out.

(That make sense? I have no idea, just came to my clouded mind.)

Rich and powerful. No, not so much. Nicest person, I already am. . No of course I'm not.

What I want, right now, is for you to speak proper Yoda! Difficult it is not. Attempt to speak backwards, you must.

In deep thought of want there lies the empty pond we call Blank.
Devoid of fish and anything life.
Grass and trees of rot.
Grey, cool constant.
Not a breeze is brought.
One stands by, staring into Blank.
Surely it's depths are of death. One still stands.
Venture into depths of death causing certain death by self motion,
Cheater's way out.

(That make sense? I have no idea, just came to my clouded mind.)

Yeah it makes sense, nice man :). Hope you don't take the "cheater's way" out though - I'd miss ya ::eek:: ("no homo" :rolleyes: lol). Like a yoda, I shall speak. lol What you want is what I am interested in, tell me you must. Find out thinkingly deeply.

There I tried lol, how'd I do?:D

Yeah it makes sense, nice man :). Hope you don't take the "cheater's way" out though - I'd miss ya ::eek:: ("no homo" :rolleyes: lol). Like a yoda, I shall speak. lol What you want is what I am interested in, tell me you must. Find out thinkingly deeply.

There I tried lol, how'd I do?

Ah, now wise are you. The force, with you, it must be.

I want to rest in peace. Not wake up every hour. Nonsense!
I want to fly :)eek:) to Germany and do whatever. ($$$ which I don't have)
I want to be better!
I want .... to experience it all.

(where'd that come from? Key is to not think about it?)

Being able to talk to a pretty girl without trembling, mumbleing and pooping your pants? :) Yeah, that's "the impossible" for me now

I can do that. Make sure you check out the ring on that finger. Blast!

Not that it matters. Never gets by a question or two. Last attempt was at the hospital "It's not too busy today." Response from X-Ray tech "Nope...." Mind-Blank. ****, where did all those crazy ideas go?

Last edited:
Ah, now wise are you. The force, with you, it must be.

I want to fly :)eek:) to Germany and do whatever. ($$$ which I don't have)
I want to be better!
I want .... to experience it all.

Sounds good man :) Good luck! :)

I can do that. Make sure you check out the ring on that finger. Blast!

Not that it matters. Never gets by a question or two. Last attempt was at the hospital "It's not too busy today." Response from X-Ray tech "Nope...." Mind-Blank. ****, where did all those crazy ideas go?

Lol! Hoping to get at least there some day. I have my rare good days though, where I can chat off a pretty girl's head off and get her to really like me - but with the rarity of those days and the rarity of me meeting new people, it happens like once a year or so 8). I am hopeless!

Last edited:
Sounds good man :) Good luck! :)

--> Luck! Luck? Hmm, nope. :D Family trait: bad luck. And I've got Murphy's Law at my side.

Lol! Hoping to get at least there some day. I have my rare good days though, where I can chat off a pretty girl's head off and get her to really like me - but with the rarity of those days and the rarity of me meeting new people, it happens like once a year or so 8). I am hopeless!

You are not hopeless. No more than I am. Hmm, that doesn't sound good at all, does it? Rare is only in existence because you make it so.