Verbally abusive female bully, male victim.

When I was 7, I was at a new school and had to sit at a table with 2 other girls everyday, that was the first time I got bullied and that school was the start of all my nightmares. Prior to that everything was different. How did I deal with it? I'm not sure I remember, but I never did anything in return.

Kiwong

Yes, all through high school. Some of the verbal bullying from females was the most damaging to me. I didn't handle it very well.

Throughout highschool I knew a girl that just wouldn't let up.

I remember when I was trying to film a year of school to turn it into a little documentary of our class so we could preserve the great time we all had together, but she'd constantly ridicule me for it to the point where I just didn't want to finish it any more. I shot a lot of footage that just went to waste because of it.

She'd also ask very personal questions purely for the sake publicly embarrassing people. It was a very mean spirited girl all around.

The first couple of years she was easy enough to avoid, but in the two or so more years that followed her group and ours were merged. It was very unpleasant.

Odo

Banned
Yes, this happened to me in grade 7... it was pretty persistent. She was a pretty awful person in general... but she would always say nasty things to me at the end of school and sometimes during.

One day we were in gym class and she was being a real ****, and I ended up throwing a basketball at her face. She didn't even put her hands up-- I just said 'here... catch!' and she stood there and let it hit her right in the nose. I guess I just got to that point where I didn't care anymore. She tried to get a boy in the class to punch me, but I stood my ground and he didn't do it... I don't think he wanted to anyways, because she wasn't that popular.

Anyways, I don't think it was a major turning point or anything but yeah, I still think about it and smile... the look on her face was priceless-- she couldn't believe what had happened and then she just sort of walked away all wounded and feeling sorry for herself.

By high school she had completely forgotten that she had ever bullied me, and we actually talked to each other and I was friends with her friends. That's sort of how people when they're young...

Littlewilly

I was bullied by a girl in the school playground when in infant school so I guess I was about 5/6 at the time. It didn't go on for very long but I believe it damaged me being around girls for the rest of my school life.:crying:

Alana.JPEG

I guess anyone that is bullying someone is openly saying "Hey I am a really stupid." I imagine that anyone that bullies someone has their own issues, in some way I feel sorry for them.

What do you think this bully wants of you?

I could imagine not letting it get to you and just ignoring her would be the best thing to do. Or just stay calm and see if there is anyway you can make her aware of how lame she is being without throwing mud back?

sahxox

yes females can be so damn nasty. I'm glad I am one lol cos if I was a male I wouldn't know how to deal with it.

theoutsider

I knew a few of them who tried. I took great pleasure in either ignoring them or doing things to piss them off. I learned early on that they especially hated it if I didn't take them seriously.

Quirk87

Banned
Bullying is bullying. It comes in the guise of many forms - and it should not be defended or excused simply because one favours and feels sympathetic to a particular form.

Kiwong

I would hope that there is no sexual discrimination as far as when the karma police come to call on bullies. Hopefully justice would be served coldly and without compassion.

If it were me, I'd go straight for the things that are bound to hurt any girl's feelings. I'd say all the mean things with a smile on my face :)

Wetpalmed

If it were me, I'd go straight for the things that are bound to hurt any girl's feelings. I'd say all the mean things with a smile on my face :)

This is the best way to deal with bullies. It's the cruelest but most effective. I never had to deal with bullies because i was always great with psychology and assesing a person within 5 minutes of meeting them.

Once someone makes it clear they are making attacks on you, ripping them apart from the inside out ensures no one will screw with you and can actuqlly make you friends with people that find it ballsy.

However it can also give you the negative image of "don't talk to him he can be a real asshole"

ukmale

Any males ever been bullied verbally by the opposite sex..if so how did you deal with it?

Just stand there and dream that I am slowly butchering them

I get it all the time I have been house bound for 8 long yrs coz of this I can't even go to the shops with mum sis ect without being humiliated and pestered and made a laughing stock

Can't even go for a drink with friends or anything so yeah lost everyone thanks to sadistic evil twisted females

moondog

Outsider,
I can't believe what some people have written here, sad.

I worked for myself for years and always treated those who worked for me with respect and great fairness, some even thought it was weak to be a good boss but in the end it worked for me.
Moving to the country i had to take this job i had now , not much work here.
For the the year in was dreadful, the worst job i have ever had , bar none but with three children you do what you have to .
The first job i had here at the hospital made me very miserable, daily, set up to fail but the feckers stood by in management and did nothing , although it was in breach of many things.
I found a niche of sorts and was bullied on and off , even when the hospital was running anti bully workshops.
A few times i retaliated with reasoned thoughts and dropped those people in the shit properly, this pulled them up big time.
For me it is just a game and they leave me alone because they never know what to expect or how it will effect them.
This works a treat when they realise you can pull them down with a few words and make them very cautious they think carefully.
You keep your complaints as non-personal as possible argue only along the lines of the work practices in place , then you get results!
Some complaints the boss must act on , so you hurry things along to get action but are never seen to do so.

As i said it is just a game , you play to win!
out of all this you come to realise just how pathetic people are and that there are only a few real human beings.