Username

Chilling__Echo

eh, but at least it would work rather than making us stand out more. then again we'd have to keep explaining why we kept dissapearing. like superman.

Reiji Moritsugu

My name comes from a show called Kurogane no Linebarrels, or Linebarrels of Iron. I chose this one because said character is intelligent, calm, strong and never loses his
cool no matter what the situation is. Pretty much what I would like to be, but is actually
the total opposite of how I am in real life :) plus the mecha he pilots is pure awesomeness.

Queen_Of_Pain

I was listening to the unpluged version of Alanis Morissette and Sting singing "King Of Pain" by The Police. Right at the end she changed the lyrics to "It's my destiny to be the queen of pain" and thats what inspired me. :D

L Hilla

I like Jay Dee (the producer), but he changed it to J Dilla in later years, and he passed away back in 2006. So basically it's a play of words (LeShae House/L Hilla). Random, but it sounds cool.

Miami

Miami. :D Because I live in Miami. I know it's not original but I wanted something anonymous b/c im always worried that someone I know (that I dont want them to know my problem) might find me on one of these S.A. forums. ::eek::

--Mat

hoddesdon

Hoddesdon is a town in Hertfordshire in England. When I went to England I did some genealogical research - before that I did not know it existed. I use a small "h" in my username because I am not impersonating or claiming to be the town.

hidwell

Hoddesdon is a town in Hertfordshire in England. When I went to England I did some genealogical research - before that I did not know it existed. I use a small "h" in my username because I am not impersonating or claiming to be the town.

So whats with the pumpkins? :bigsmile:

theoutsider

The Outsider is the name of a character in one of my favorite books, Dean Koontz's Watchers. He was a monstrosity created in a lab who didn't fit in anywhere. He was created for the sole purpose of being a vicious animal to be used as a weapon in war. What the scientists didn't realize was that he had feelings and was aware of his hideousness. His very appearance was enough to make people give up and not want to face him. He hated himself because of the way he was created.

Personally, I don't feel that ostracized or experience self-hate. I just thought it was a cool name for someone who has never felt like he fits in with the normal crowd.

Entangled

This song. Yeah not very creative I know! :p but it is a very beautiful and relaxing song. Basic summary: You can be in your protective imaginary dreamland but eventually the shock of reality will come find you and you will have to wake up.

Api

Api is the name of an apple in an mmo I used to like, and I've always been a fan of short names that aren't very common.

BlueWeepingRose

Dreamy- I'm a very Dreamy person and I love to Daydream a lot.

Blue- Blue is my favorite color, the color of my eyes. And I love gazing at the beautiful blue sky.

Skies- I tend to gaze at the sky a lot whenever I'm thinking or daydreaming. I'm also a cloud watcher too. :)

Taden

Simple enough, mine is the first two letters of my name, the first two letters of my husband's name, then first initial of our last name.

Froggy246

Mines a bit random, just wanted to join so I could reply to a post, didn't put much thought into it. The numbers have no meaning at all, I've always thought I may have been a frog in a past life though.

Zaki

My name comes from Aoi Himezaki, one of the characters in a video game called Project Justice: Rival Schools 2. I like her. She's a badass.

dallasthekid

there are 2 meanings for my username. 1st. billy the kid from the cowboy days
and 2nd. my name is dallas and im a person, not a state lol