UK connection problems?

Remus

Staff member
I've had this over the last month, this site keeps dropping and facebook too, plus a couple of other sites I visit. then sometimes I get disconnection from the net for 5 mins

I'm with talk talk (free) broadband, anyone else had any trouble?

JamieD

Yes! I get the exact same thing, even Facebook too. At first i thought it was Safari on my Mac, it still could be, i don't know. It's annoying though.

Ignace

I don't know about Facebook but I do know that this site is reguraly offline. I can visit every site, never am disconnected, the only not working site is this one.:confused:

cobalt_bluester

hi there, i am sorry you're having connection problems it sounds more of an ISP issue that a website problem as I've logged on here many times and never had an issue. You could consider a change of ISP, I have heard that BT is one of the best suppliers.

Pink_Paula

I've had problems getting on here as well, what i usually do is leave it a while and try again that seems to work lol
As for Facebook, i think they were doing some sort of work on it, i had major problems getting on there last week, but so did a load of people as well.

dooby-duck

Once or twice recently I've been unable to get on to this site. All the rest I visit have been fine. I regularly have issues with my computers wireless connection dropping out.

Newtype

I'm not from the UK but I have trouble connecting to SPW on a daily basis. I don't have problems with other sites, although I sometimes have problems with Facebook as well. Your problem sounds like an ISP problem though.