txt me

3times

when u go to ur txt messages (inbox) wats the first message u have?????????lol hmm for the ones with no fone or just wold rather. wats the last thing someone said to u today (other than bye) it can b in person on the phone r the computer. just the last thing.

txt:"ok txt me lata"

Said: "Yeah its brand new, still learning my self though. Me? "I'm a believer in Joy Division" <---- Movie quote FYI. Lol, Ahhh anti-social, chain smoker, music snob. Don't have any pictures on my labtop. I'll post some sooner or later on this forum. Got to take them first"

Last edited:

Harleyq

am i the only teenage in the us or a without a damn cell phone...

I never use mine - does that count? In fact, I wouldn't even have one if my dad hadn't insisted on it for safety. Cell phones annoy me.

Anyways, my last text message was "sup dawg?" It's one of 2 messages I've received since I got that phone years and years ago.

Nack

Banned
I never use mine - does that count? In fact, I wouldn't even have one if my dad hadn't insisted on it for safety. Cell phones annoy me.

Anyways, my last text message was "sup dawg?" It's one of 2 messages I've received since I got that phone years and years ago.

Doesn't make me feel better. ::(: I'll still be happy with a prepaid cell phone, but god knows how those things work, lol.

3times

get sprint u can call any cellphone for free whenever and however long if u get the data plan and u can use the real internet to get on Socialphobiaworld. lol

Hellhound

Super Moderator
The last txt's were from a friend, we were talking about the stuff we we're drawing, then we ended up talking about chinese dragons and comics :p

3times

Unison: thanks for taking the time to cut it on for us. Lol

Sorry mr. Hate for putting ur message in the open. Lol great thread starter though.

3times

Lol dragons. Love it. I still can't read manga (not sure if I spelt it right) but its cool to look at.