Treebones..Journal

TreeBones

:giggle: don't ask.
did someone cut the muffler or is it just that banged up?
I can see how the bike would be a better trade, it seems like you'd be getting more out of it but eh lol. I've personally always wanted to fix a car myself and then pass it down.
if only I had that kind of money.

:giggle: don't ask.
did someone cut the muffler or is it just that banged up?
I can see how the bike would be a better trade, it seems like you'd be getting more out of it but eh lol. I've personally always wanted to fix a car myself and then pass it down.
if only I had that kind of money.

Meh. Needs paint job, whole exhaust system, interior needs t.l.c., no there ain't a muffler system at all, just open header pipes that end under the front seats. Wires hanging down under the dash. I just don't have time to fix it. And it gets like 6 miles per gallon! It has a fire extinguisher mounted between the front seats behind the gear shift if that says anything ha ha ha. Its just my toy car though, my truck is my real baby. I like the old bikes but i can drive the car in any weather and can fit the wife and kids in it but they don't ride in it cuz its so loud. I did put a radio in the car finally a few months ago so i have tunes, just can't hardly hear it for the pissed off V8 :rolleyes:

TreeBones

Meh. Needs paint job, whole exhaust system, interior needs t.l.c., no there ain't a muffler system at all, just open header pipes that end under the front seats. Wires hanging down under the dash. I just don't have time to fix it. And it gets like 6 miles per gallon! It has a fire extinguisher mounted between the front seats behind the gear shift if that says anything ha ha ha. Its just my toy car though, my truck is my real baby. I like the old bikes but i can drive the car in any weather and can fit the wife and kids in it but they don't ride in it cuz its so loud. I did put a radio in the car finally a few months ago so i have tunes, just can't hardly hear it for the pissed off V8 :rolleyes:

6 miles per gallon?! that's ridiculous hahaha,
well good luck with it.
I hope this decision doesn't haunt you forever oOooO :eek: :giggle:

TreeBones

These past few days have not been boring around here for sure.
My brother's back from the hospital and both my little sisters are here as well so it's a full house. As dysfunctional as my family is it's nice to have everyone here... for the most part. My family reminds me of who I am and I'm feeling like I'm back to my old self again. (Earlier, when I said I had a weird bubbling up sensation,...it's subsided now) ... I don't know if that makes sense.. I'm sh**at explaining myself.

I just found out today that my cousin will not be moving in (yes!), and neither will my mom's ex! (I personally believe that's because my mom has a new "boy toy", as she calls it, he's 29 so I guess that's a little better than 23.. but still... gross)

There was a little bit of drama earlier because my mom looked through my sisters phone (I think she did it because my sister has her first boyfriend and my mom still hasn't met him yet) and found some things she really didn't like.. It made me pretty sick to the stomach as well. So my mom had to talk to my sister and might have to talk to my dad about it too... that's going to be awkward. The fact my parents have to worry about my younger sister being "sexually active", or what have you, before me, is real sad. hahaha.

Today is my other little sisters birthday and she will be turning the same age as my other little sister.? ... If that makes sense.. they're irish twins my mom says.

So yep I kinda had to write this in a hurry because we are getting ready to gooooo... somewhere, I'm not quite sure yet ahaha. My little sister is probably going to drag us all to chuck e cheese or something.

TreeBones

Ahhh today was a great day filled with activities :) . It's funny,.. I just realized how much I normally don't do when everyone is not here. We saw a movie, went out to dinner, went to get cake (yum) and played countless board games and my little sister tried to play borderlands 2 for the first time. Also, we played this new story cube game and it's so funny to see what my family comes up with. :giggle: ..... It feels good to just laugh.

I just finished watching this movie called from up on poppy hill, I've never seen it before but I really liked it. The house is sound asleep right now and I am wide awake, as usual. It seems I can never sleep.....

So right now I'm just relaxing while the house is quiet. Listening to music and trying to finish this baby blankie that I'm knitting for my "friend's" baby London. ( I know, I know, knitting is supposed to be an old granny hobby) hahaha. I haven't worked on it in a while but I'm almost done. :)

Tuesday is walk in day for the school. I think I'm just going to get my GED because, honesty, I dont think I'll ever need a diploma... Not that I don't want to get mine, it's just ... Mm, I don't know.... Anyway I'm super nervous but I'm just enrollind and not starting so I guess I should calm down.

Sorry for jumping to too many subjects all in one post, I feel like I do that often aha. ..

http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVcsW8Qfwk

Ahhh today was a great day filled with activities :) . It's funny,.. I just realized how much I normally don't do when everyone is not here. We saw a movie, went out to dinner, went to get cake (yum) and played countless board games and my little sister tried to play borderlands 2 for the first time. Also, we played this new story cube game and it's so funny to see what my family comes up with. ..... It feels good to just laugh.

I just finished watching this movie called from up on poppy hill, I've never seen it before but I really liked it. The house is sound asleep right now and I am wide awake, as usual. It seems I can never sleep.....

So right now I'm just relaxing while the house is quiet. Listening to music and trying to finish this baby blankie that I'm knitting for my "friend's" baby London. ( I know, I know, knitting is supposed to be an old granny hobby) hahaha. I haven't worked on it in a while but I'm almost done. :)

Tuesday is walk in day for the school. I think I'm just going to get my GED because, honesty, I dont think I'll ever need a diploma... Not that I don't want to get mine, it's just ... Mm, I don't know.... Anyway I'm super nervous but I'm just enrollind and not starting so I guess I should calm down.

Sorry for jumping to too many subjects all in one post, I feel like I do that often aha. ..

http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVcsW8Qfwk

Hey there, buddy :) you could knit me a blankie :giggle: just for your ol' buddy JC here.

TreeBones

Tbh I wish I could knit. Also I don't think it matters much either whether it be a diploma or a GED.

Cool song :p

hmm, I wouldn't expect to hear that from the opposite sex. It's actually real easy, I don't usually pick up on things fast but I learned in like 5 minutes.
And thank you :)

TreeBones

Yeah it's actually a pretty good thing to know how to do. Same with sewing. I am just really impatient. Like I am with everything.

I hear ya, if I'm not perfect right away I feel like giving up. Sewing is also very simple..When you grow up with a traditional Korean grandma who thinks knowing all that housework stuff will get you everywhere ... you learn a few things, ahaha.

I hear ya, if I'm not perfect right away I feel like giving up. Sewing is also very simple..When you grow up with a traditional Korean grandma who thinks knowing all that housework stuff will get you everywhere ... you learn a few things, ahaha.

I didn't know you's part Korean. That's cool.

TreeBones

I didn't know you's part Korean. That's cool.

Yeap, those childhood pitcures of me and my mom wearing the hanbok's are real ..it wasn't halloween or anything like that lol. My mom was born in Korea but she's only half. Her father was from the war (-edit- or he was just stationed there, we don't really know much about him) and she never met him. I lived there for almost a year when I was younger but my dad didn't let my mom keep us there.. thank goodness ahaha.

Last edited:
Yeap, those childhood pitcures of me and my mom wearing the hanbok's are real ..it wasn't halloween or anything like that lol. My mom was born in Korea but she's only half. Her father was from the war and she never met him. I lived there for almost a year when I was younger but my dad didn't let my mom keep us there.. thank goodness ahaha.

I gotcha. I had a great uncle in the Korean war. I never met him though. That's a neat family history. Its about as different as mine lol

TreeBones

I gotcha. I had a great uncle in the Korean war. I never met him though. That's a neat family history. Its about as different as mine lol

I'm sorry.
I'm not usually interested in wars. I know that might sound kind of wrong because so many people died in them but ehhh I dunno. I do wish I could talk to people that were in them though.

TreeBones

My cousin visited yesterday and she reminded me of this online journal I had when I was 9 or 10. She made me an account when she use to live with us and I would write on it all the time. I don't remember my password of course ( although I think it had something to do with a candybar ) but I made another account and found my old one!! lol, so I thought it would be fun to share a few of the entries.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-well also last night i didn't know what a **** *** was and the same pepole who were wild said it was when a girl or boy s**** on a boys d*** i know that was totaly gross and i started crying because they said my brother did it i know theyre BIG ****S !!!!!! but now i know that its when someone blows off a job and everyone in the house has been waiting for my brother Dustin to get a job. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this was the same night that everyone went wild.
(I have no idea who the "wild" people are but I'm guessing this was after another one of my brothers' crazy parties) ...( and I also don't remember knowing such naughty things when I was that old lol )

- and now when my mom calls me a b**** i dont care cause I KNOW SHES ONE!!!!!!! of course i love her but she can ba a you know what sometimes. i just cant take it any more.

-.Then we went to PDQ the gas station and then family video then my mom was laughing at my cousin because she was wearing her braw and underwear around the house when a guest was here. Then my mom said i bet you wouldn't walk around the graveyard like that and then my cousin said YES I WOULD. so very very very late at night my cousin and i had to get a flowwer from one of the graves and and walk around in a braw and underwear until my mom and sisters and my cousin Alicias friend margrat came back. so we got the flower and i walked around in my braw and shorts and my cousin walked around in her braw and underwear. then they didn't come back for a long time and they said they would only be gone for 3 mins. so we started to think that they left us then we saw a car and it turned out to be them we laughed i thought it was a little bit wild but i still laughed too then we came home and listened to music then my mom got REALLY REALLY WILD she was DRUNK omg i wanted to comit suaside.
(The bra and underwear thing is my mom's crazy right of passage for this family... don't ask)

- i struggled crying rolling in bed suffering i felt like i wanted to go suacide

- right now i dont think theres a meaning in life I DON'T KNOW.

- very very very very very very very very very very very very depressing you have no idea unless u havre it.. anyways its not going away

- well so far my journals just been about sad stuff but today was acually prety good i forgot what was good about it but it was good
(I think this was my only positive post lol)

-------------------------------------------------

Jeeze, I was a morbid little thing, I don't remember thinking of "suaside" so much. lol,

Last edited:

TreeBones

Today my "friend's" little brother came over ( he comes over every now and then, we've all known each other since birth practically) I was a little nervous at first, I always am with people who aren't constantly around me but then eventually I feel more relaxed and like myself so it's all good.
every time I see him though he gets a little bit older, like he's not a kid anymore and I have to communicate with him on a more adult level, which I don't like. The same goes with my sisters. I use to do things like put them in the corner and teach them to tie their shoes and walk them to school but now they're almost in high school and have phones and .. lives, I guess.. they just seem to be getting so old.
Anyway.. when someone is over I feel like I need to entertain them so we did a lot today and now I'm just drained. I don't get sleepy till about 6am or maybe even later but I'm actually pretty tired right now. I don't like the fact that interacting with people drain me.
ugh, that's so sad. I hope it won't be like this when I start school.

TreeBones

When I was very little and couldn't sleep my mom use to sing this to me and tell me stories of how beautiful the future would be..
ah, I wish I could turn into a baby right now and just start all over.

Arirang Lyric Video (

PerseverareJasmine

When I was very little and couldn't sleep my mom use to sing this to me and tell me stories of how beautiful the future would be..
ah, I wish I could turn into a baby right now and just start all over.

Arirang Lyric Video (

That's a nice song. My dad was the one in my family who used to sing lullabies to my older sister and I to make us fall asleep, though he'd usually just make up random lyrics and fit them to whatever tune was in his mind. Some of his lullabies were pretty whacky.

I agree that being able to start over would be nice, a complete redo.