Treebones..Journal

TreeBones

Did you ever get back into school?

Not yet, still trying to figure out what school I'll be going to. I want to go to a normal school to save my mom the trouble but I'm tried it twice and I'm not so enthusiastic about trying it again. I'd prefer a school that just let's me just do all my schoolwork on the computer, like my last school. For the most part I could just avoid everyone.. but I know it can't be like that forever sooo, I don't know what to do...I know I need to get accustom to things I'm uncomfortable doing but I don't know if I can.

Not yet, still trying to figure out what school I'll be going to. I want to go to a normal school to save my mom the trouble but I'm tried it twice and I'm not so enthusiastic about trying it again. I'd prefer a school that just let's me just do all my schoolwork on the computer, like my last school. For the most part I could just avoid everyone.. but I know it can't be like that forever sooo, I don't know what to do...I know I need to get accustom to things I'm uncomfortable doing but I don't know if I can.

What grade should you be in? You're like 16 or 17 right?

TreeBones

Have you thought about home schooling?

hahaha, my mom would not home school me. We tried an online school my freshman year but it was really confusing for my mom and I, so I went to a regular high school, that lasted about 4 days.

TreeBones

Like your mom would go to the dept of education and they give her school work for you to do. You do it. She grades it and takes it back to them and they say you either pass or fail.

By now my mom might consider it, she's told me before she will never home school me because I'm perfectly capable of going to regular school.

TreeBones

Does she not see there's issues with that?

I don't know, I wonder that myself. I've told her about my anxiety once or twice and she knows I'm really unsocial but she doesn't like to hear or talk about it. I don't know what to make of any of it.

I don't know, I wonder that myself. I've told her about my anxiety once or twice and she knows I'm really unsocial but she doesn't like to hear or talk about it. I don't know what to make of any of it.

She might not want to face reality. I'm sorry. If you were my kid you'd be getting home schooled, end of story. Unless you wanted to go to regular school. But youre only a teenager once and i believe in having all the fun you can have during that time too. How long has it been since you were in school?

TreeBones

She might not want to face reality. I'm sorry. If you were my kid you'd be getting home schooled, end of story. Unless you wanted to go to regular school. But youre only a teenager once and i believe in having all the fun you can have during that time too. How long has it been since you were in school?

Me, fun? :giggle: I don't think I know how to have fun, or atleast with other people.
..I think it's been 5 or 6 months since I was in school..
Thank you for being concerned, it's nice to have someone ask questions and actually care, it's refreshing.

Me, fun? :giggle: I don't think I know how to have fun, or atleast with other people.
..I think it's been 5 or 6 months since I was in school..
Thank you for being concerned, it's nice to have someone ask questions and actually care, it's refreshing.

I'm not sure how things work there but down here if you don't get a diploma or a g.e.d. you can't get a drivers license. Just something to think about. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, so to speak, but i want to see you succeed is all.