Top inventions for SA sufferers

Kiwong

What are some inventions that make the world easier for SA sufferers.

1. Auto tellers at supermarkets
2. Entering a pin to authorise credit card transactions ( I hate signing my name in front of people
3. Robot hairdressers
4. Paper/Magazine vending machines
5. Auto pay at petrol bowsers.

Are there any others? Or inventions you would like to see?

B

Beatrice

Apotheosis, I just have to say, I love your avatar.

Ahem, carry on.

Kiwong

Say whaaaat?

(Skynet is coming for your tresses)

I'm thinking a laser precision cut, you dial in the cut you want and a hair cutting bot descends and does the buisiness.

And I like your avatar too, it is soooo hot. Although a quick trim of the hair would tidy it up a bit.

Tiercel

The internet. Without it I'd enjoy fewer bands, buy less stuff, talk to fewer people, and probably still be wondering what the hell was wrong with me.

Josette

The Internet. Definitely.
Automation/Self-Service options for what once required talking to a store clerk -- grocery store checkouts, movie ticket purchasing, etc.

In the modern age, we can practically get through life without talking to another soul.

Kiwong

The internet. Without it I'd enjoy fewer bands, buy less stuff, talk to fewer people, and probably still be wondering what the hell was wrong with me.

Yes, the internet is both good and bad I guess. I reach out to people and comminucate on forums and in my blog, in a way that I can't in real life. I buy, book, Cds, running shoes all over the internet.