Told that I'm socially weak

OceanMist

Another thing that the experience reminded me of is how hypocritical and dumb certain people can be.

So many people out there think they know everything and think they are always right.

What's funny is I bet you that girl still doesn't get how much of a hypocrite she was being by continuously being verbally and physically annoyed with my shyness.

The entire thing could have been avoided if she had not been so shy herself and agreed to go with me to a bar for a 1 on 1 date in the first place. Then when she found she didn't like me, she could have got up and left as opposed to having to kick me out of her house in front of her friend.

I never really had a full understanding of why you meet in a bar type place on your first date.....now I know. It's a lot less awkward if things go bad because one person can just get up and leave on their own free will without having to excuse themselves or kicking the other person out.

THeCARS1979

Well, I'm sure she didn't go on the date with the intention of insulting me. It just naturally happened due to the clash of extroversion vs. quiet shy guy.

I dont know what it was, but she didnt even take the time to get to know you, I hope it comes back to her, I really hope it does and meets some jerk that treats her like a peice of sh*t. People who are rude and crude should get what they deserve, period. Did you meet her from in here though?

Last edited:

OceanMist

I dont know what it was, but she didnt even take the time to get to know you, I hope it comes back to her, I really hope it does and meets some jerk that treats her like a peice of sh*t. People who are rude and crude should get what they deserve, period. Did you meet her from in here though?

Oh no, she definitely isn't from a SA site.

I have a feeling she already is living the life that she deserves. She is a bitter person with a disgusting personality. Her life seemed pretty crummy from what I saw at her house.

When she was talking, I wish you all could have heard her speak. She was just....gone. Lost. Her speech was cluttered and unintelligent.

When I sat next to her, I could see her soul. I know some of you may not be religious, but I am. Her soul was tormented and torn down. She lacked sanity.

THeCARS1979

Oh no, she definitely isn't from a SA site.

I have a feeling she already is living the life that she deserves. She is a bitter person with a disgusting personality. Her life seemed pretty crummy from what I saw at her house.

When she was talking, I wish you all could have heard her speak. She was just....gone. Lost. Her speech was cluttered and unintelligent.

When I sat next to her, I could see her soul. I know some of you may not be religious, but I am. Her soul was tormented and torn down. She lacked sanity.

how long did you talk to her on the site for? damn it sounds like you rushed it. Im not religious, but used to be catholic. I believe in God , so I am agnostic. Was she the least bit attractive at least or not even that?

OceanMist

how long did you talk to her on the site for? damn it sounds like you rushed it. Im not religious, but used to be catholic. I believe in God , so I am agnostic. Was she the least bit attractive at least or not even that?

I didn't talk to her too long on the site. We texted for 3 days.

IMO, there is no such thing as rushing a first date. You gotta get that first meeting over with so you can see what the other person is like in person and see if you connect.

She was not attractive at all. Her looks and personality mixed into ugliness. Some may call me cruel for saying that but you know what, she kind of has that coming.

THeCARS1979

Hey but you didnt see pictures of her on the site? See that horrible personality makes it all the more worse. No Im with you, who ever engages in cruel and malicious activity deserves to get it in return.

sullyS25

I just think you should take this experience as a lesson learned and move on. Continuing to be annoyed and upset about what happened is giving what her and her friend did power. It is in the past, move on. Maybe next time you will get to know someone by talking to them on the phone or over text message and come to the conclusion that they arent worth your time that way as opposed to in person. And if you dont want to do that then it is trial and error man, there will be good experiences and bad ones

Buda

see the good thing, at least you didn't have to pay the dinner : )

that girl is for sure more mess up then any one of us, PLEASE don't give her to much of your time...with friends like that, I prefer to die alone!!

OceanMist

Hey but you didnt see pictures of her on the site? See that horrible personality makes it all the more worse. No Im with you, who ever engages in cruel and malicious activity deserves to get it in return.

She didn't look bad on the site in her picture. She wasn't super attractive but she didn't look bad, I guess around average.

When I saw her in person though, she looked different. The picture wasn't fake, that's the just the way the dating sites work sometimes. I've been misled before on pictures from online. Many women are able to clean themselves up well enough to make themselves look decent in pictures and they can even create a camera angle that makes them look better than they actually look in person.

As for her and her friend, I really could care less about what happens to them. I moved on a day or two ago and am just focusing on my current life now.

OceanMist

I just think you should take this experience as a lesson learned and move on. Continuing to be annoyed and upset about what happened is giving what her and her friend did power. It is in the past, move on. Maybe next time you will get to know someone by talking to them on the phone or over text message and come to the conclusion that they arent worth your time that way as opposed to in person. And if you dont want to do that then it is trial and error man, there will be good experiences and bad ones

I have moved on and I'm past it. As I just told Cars, about a day or two ago I just stopped caring and am now just focusing on my life now.

The only reason I keep posting about it is because people keep asking questions or responding in this thread, and I'm bored, so responding to their posts gives me something to do.

OceanMist

see the good thing, at least you didn't have to pay the dinner : )

that girl is for sure more mess up then any one of us, PLEASE don't give her to much of your time...with friends like that, I prefer to die alone!!

Uh, she won't be getting any more of my time. Remember she rejected me?

That's true that I didn't have to pay for anything except gas money to get to her apartment, which wasn't very far.

Yeah, it's actually better to be alone than to be with people like those two women. Their lives were so depressing along with their depressing personalities to go with it.

j35clifford

She's the socially weak one for needing to do that kind of thing to make herself feel better, I wouldn't feel angry towards her, i would just feel sorry for her. If it ever happens again then just get up and leave. There are billions of people on this planet, so why spend any more time than you have to hanging out with one of the nasty ones.

rayzh

the strange thing is that some girls would accept a date after they know you for like 1 hour online, she could as well as leave you in cold within 1 hour.

You know what's best for you bro? find a better girl/woman. What can I say man, what can I say