Today i've been humiliated in public

I'm very sorry you had to endure such a thing. I can't believe nobody came to your defense; I would have as I don't tolerate that sort of BS (even though it's hard for me to stand up to people). As someone mentioned, those guys are the ones who should be embarrassed. They are scum. I really hope you are able to heal from this experience.

Almost

I can't believe people can even act that way towards others. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Nack

Banned
o that just erks me...something like that happen to me when i was in middle school (It was on the school bus). Those black basterds, i want to Texus roundhouse kick their faggot faces and snap their necks. Its because of them i'm the way i am...biches.

gsmax5

o that just erks me...something like that happen to me when i was in middle school (It was on the school bus). Those black basterds, i want to Texus roundhouse kick their faggot faces and snap their necks. Its because of them i'm the way i am...biches.

How is their being black relevant?

PhantomPod

omfg, if I was on that bus my adrenaline would have kicked in so bad and I would've started throwing punches at those guys.

I'm sorry you were treated that way by these pathetic people. You don't deserve that. No one does.

Nack

Banned
omfg, if I was on that bus my adrenaline would have kicked in so bad and I would've started throwing punches at those guys.

I'm sorry you were treated that way by these pathetic people. You don't deserve that. No one does.

Exactly, I don't think I could just stand by and let that crap happen. I've been through that and have the bottled up emotions awaiting for release upon a situation like that.

206Raider

**** those guys, if this happened to someone I knew I would defintly have to kick somebodies ass even if I get beat down myself. But, don't let it affect you, people like that are real fags.

*******s, the lot of them, I would be just as angry at the other people on the bus who just sat there and did nothing to stop them, or help you to move away:\

miss_amy

Sweet heart, it tells me what THEY are worth not you. I cant imagine how Id have reacted in that situation, Im pretty certain my tears would have come. Well done for getting through it. They are scum low lifes, not you. x

Luke1993

id have got one of them, preferably the spitter, and smash his eyes out with my keys. Then I'd have probably had seven shades kicked out of me, but hey at least I blinded one of them for life, and I doubt the group would do anything similar to anyone else after that.

Oh and I would probably go to prison because of how ridiculous the law is now, but I wouldn't mind too much, I would commit a crime if I felt it was for a good cause.

At least I wouldn't have to worry about getting a job or paying rent lol

Elad

Banned
Im still surprised a bus full of people watched this and didn't say a word, seems almost cowardly.

mrb

bunch of morons .... if me and my 3 brothers were on that bus we would have put a stop to it straight away , sadly the world is full of idiots like that , you say it reminds you of who you are and what your worth ..... well it wasnt your fault was it , could have happend to anyone ...... you cant let idiots like that drag you down , and make you feel bad about your self , come on girl your bigger that that ;)

AGR

Mmmm,pickin on a girl with a group of five,that only tells what they are worth.

Last edited:

Interzone

That's ****ing crazy, assholes like that should die. Try not to think so badly about it, they were just jerks and there are plenty of these kinds of people on this planet. Your not alone and shouldn't feel bad about what they did, they were just worthless pieces of shit. Most people would never behave in that manner towards you, you just bumped into the wrong group. You will probably never see them again in your life so just move on and forget about what happened.

It's not you who are worthless, it is them.

dooby-duck

I don't get what people get out of doing things like this. What is so impressive or fun about picking on someone sat on their own. Bullies like to pick on a target that they can dominate. It only goes to reinforce how weak they really are. I'd like to think that if I were on the bus I would have helped in some way. I'd walk miles to avoid using busses to be honest. It's not you with the problem It's them.

As for being bullied, ive been all my life. Recently I parked in a handicap spot (i have a handicap parking pass and a bone disease warranting it) and this stranger out of nowhere started yelling at me from his truck. I told him to **** off and he got out of his car and was in my face threatening me. I wish i had knives or a 9mm then, that woulda shut him up real fast. Instead my gf stopped him from beating me up (he was twice my size) and he left.

This makes me angry as well. My mum has about a quarter of normal lung capacity, after having cancer ( not lung cancer but it affected a lot of stuff). She looks normal enough on the outside and often gets dirty looks from people when parking in disabled parking bays. People are ignorant and judgemental. I'ts not as if It's their place to comment anyway.

Ashiene

Things like this that happen always make me wish that I could live outside of society and not be a part of this nonsense.