to webmaster: moderators needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggie

webmaster, are there any moderators for this site? if not, i have a few names of interested, responsible people willing to help with this. Obviously, there are ridiculous posts on here that need to be dealt with, and people that need to be banned :!:

noone

maggie said:
Obviously, there are ridiculous posts on here that need to be dealt with, and people that need to be banned :!:
I think so.That page needs to be cleaned :x

Primrose

I emailed one of the mods, but it bounced. I've emailed the webmaster - fingers crossed they'll deal with the situation.

We should dedicate a thread to these little losers and use it to vent all our aggression LOL. I'm sure that would do me emotional status a world of good! :lol:

alter_ego

I wholeheartedly agree, this site needs moderating much, much more. It's extremely disturbing that certain peculiar individuals are posting offensive pictures and nothing seems to be done. My SP isn't very severe, but I know some people on this site suffer greatly from SP and need forums like this, possibly the only place they can talk to anyone else. We can well do without sickos intimidating them.

I don't know enough about computers to set up my own webiste (plus as I'm working my time is limited) but...if nothing is done, is there anyone out there who might be prepared to set up their own "SP website"...? That way you would have the power to delete any offensive posts and give those people who badly need this site somewhere safe to talk about their problems.

HexNoir

Yeah, I had volunteered before but never got a response. It's like they don't want moderators...

RedRibbons

Oh, I've set up a forum before. I could probably make a similar anxiety forum. it would just take some time.

aj

I've always found this site strange. Who even owns it? Have they ever posted? It's really like it's been left to die, but someone must be paying for it. I notice that the domain expires in August '08 too.

With some mods and forum software which isn't ancient, it could be way better than it is now.

Not that I'm ungrateful for what it is at the moment, obviously.

aj said:
I've always found this site strange. Who even owns it? Have they ever posted? It's really like it's been left to die, but someone must be paying for it. I notice that the domain expires in August '08 too.

With some mods and forum software which isn't ancient, it could be way better than it is now.

Not that I'm ungrateful for what it is at the moment, obviously.

I did a trace on the domain and its being hosted in Milan, Italy 8O

FlirtyandDirty

winnipegjets said:
I'm first in line to be a mod. I volunteered before I went crazy back in August.

You are joking, right? You are the reason for people asking for this place to be moderated right now. Your protest at suicide threads was sick. Absolutely no need for the images that you stuck up. There are youngsters on here. I noticed there is someone who is 13. You really think that need to see the crap that you feel is appropriate??

You want to be a mod, yet you flout the rules yourself. Maybe you should take another look at the rules.

2. Material, including but not limited to
posts, mails, MM, PM, username, avatar,
that may offend shall not be tolerated, including but not limited to
- obscene
- hate literature
- excessive profanity

A couple of years ago, this place was lots of fun. It was vibrant and there was so much support. Not anymore. And that is so sad to see. I was a very active member and was a moderator for a little while. I helped to work on the rules that are in place. The forum meant a lot to me, and maybe that is why I still lok in from time to time to see how things are going. This forum has been sadly, and very badly neglected by the webmaster. He doesn't seem to realise that he has a responsibility to the users of this forum. Maybe he just doesn't care.

There are plenty of other places to try.

www.social-anxiety.org.uk

www.anxietytribe.com This place has everything. It's a bit like facebook, but it has forum and chat. Everything you could want to meet others.

This forum is going down like a sinking ship.

winnipegjets

FlirtyandDirty said:
winnipegjets said:
I'm first in line to be a mod. I volunteered before I went crazy back in August.

You are joking, right? You are the reason for people asking for this place to be moderated right now. Your protest at suicide threads was sick. Absolutely no need for the images that you stuck up. There are youngsters on here. I noticed there is someone who is 13. You really think that need to see the crap that you feel is appropriate??

I think I am doing the youngster a favour. It may be his first chance to witness the female gaping **** after it has been violated by a large fat ****. It's sex education at it's finest.

Last edited by a moderator:

HexNoir

winnipegjets said:
FlirtyandDirty said:
winnipegjets said:

I think I am doing the youngster a favour. It may be his first chance to witness the female gaping anus after it has been violated by a large fat cock. It's sex education at it's finest.

You sir, are sick. Is there any real need for this kind of behavior? Apart from the fact that you, of all people here, probably need therapy ASAP? This isn't a blatant insult toward you. However, I know why people like you have social anxiety. Hell, I'd feel pretty guilty if the thought that posting explicit sexual images around 13 year olds could even potentially be justified. Sure it's the internet, and nobody really cares about your 'shock value' posts... but the malicious intent involved is enough for me to say you deserve anything and everything terrible you bring down on yourself.

So for now, until some mods are elected to erase your existence from ever posting here again, suck it. :p

TAMPA-BAY

Delete your accounts

Moderators are not needed. Just delete your account.

Once the owner starts losing revenues they will get the messages. No need to get mad. Just do a google search on shyness and youll find other anxiety sites. There are lots of them. No need to waste time getting mad at the haker. They will go as far as they can get away with.

Once enough of you delete your accounts the troll with realize they killed the goose that laid the golden. Some people have to learn things the hard way.

dottie

i asked to be a mod then the webmaster contacted me the other day and basically questioned why i would be a good mod. well, no shit. i would ban inappropriate posters, for one. i'm not a nazi mod or someone on a power trip but this place obviously needs mods. did he really need to question that? i have since messaged him a couple times and no more response. we'll see...

so, when someone makes the new website (with mods) message me with the link.

Primrose

So the webmaster has been in touch with you. Obviously they know full well what's been going on... which makes them pretty bloomin bad at their job.

I think it's ridiculous to run a site like this (considering the subject matter) and not keep track of posts, threads or posters which would upset users.

Status
Not open for further replies.