to marry me

mrb

all the freinds on my freinds list iv asked to marry me girls blokes :eek: im ill wtf is wrong with me ::eek:: im ill i need help ::p: im gonna get murdered by the mods for this .... i didnt mean to it just sort of like happened ...::p: anyways a 5 year old is not responsible for his actions , so its not really my fault , well um i soppose a little of it is my fault ...but a child like me shouldnt be left on his own to make threads , so if anyones responsible its not me ...... im soooo gonna get killed for this why am i doing it err duno self amusment i soppose oh well i await the fury of the mods ...

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
mrb, this is off topic, stick it in the right forum. I'll delete spoof stuff in the SA forum from now on

moved

FOR REAL

Banned
all the freinds on my freinds list iv asked to marry me girls blokes :eek: im ill wtf is wrong with me ::eek:: im ill i need help ::p: im gonna get murdered by the mods for this .... i didnt mean to it just sort of like happened anyways a 5 year old is not responsible for his actions

in a world full of uncertainties, its great to know that some things never change::p: