Time to give up...

nicole1

I can't believe you dug this up, lol. I just realized how things change and hanging in there, I can get what I want.

mismeek

Well I was going to post something.. but then I realized how old this is. I KNOW ms Nicole is doing much better! :)

Woot Go nicole!

I'm considering giving up on the idea of a normal life. I have not been exactly able to function in certain situations through out these past few years. I was unable to finish school and dropped out due to difficulties with my SA, and most recently I was fired because I admitted my disorder to someone. I feel hopeless. I don't know my next step. Any advice is welcomed.

If you were fired simply because you said you have a social phobia, yeah that sounds like grounds for a lawsuit. If you feel you can't work in the conditions though because of your SA, like I have faced, it's a different story. All I can say is best of luck to you. Normal life is relative. Be you, stay positive, and let the world around you that you can't control do its thing. I agree with Phocas.

Bold - What MoonBoom says.