this society is ****ed up

sorrow1

just ignore what societies doing. Live the life you wanna live and screw anyone who wants to judge or mock you for it cuz if thats the case then their not worth knowing. People who put down others and follow all social trends are weak and are trying to hide theyre own problems. Its a strong person who is an indivdual.

just ignore what societies doing. Live the life you wanna live and screw anyone who wants to judge or mock you for it cuz if thats the case then their not worth knowing. People who put down others and follow all social trends are weak and are trying to hide theyre own problems. Its a strong person who is an indivdual.

Thank You, Well Said.

no1

Banned
nevermind.too much hate here.i don't like it.peace

well sure. even if it is us. we have all gotten caught up in language haven't we? The "name calling" I do, I would say is kind of different. I didn't call anyone a fools.. maybe I implied it though. I'm sure there will be others saying I'm a hypocrite, and that it's no different , etc. but I don't care. Like I said I try not to, and it's only out of resent or if they are my enemies. I didn't really call anyone a specific name here, just what I perceived, or represent to myself (and others).

Last edited:

no1

Banned
I mean really. Do these people absolutely despise anyone who appears to be stupid? Why do they have to be so arrogant?

Quiet Angel

God wished for an entertaining world. My advice? Focus on the people who unconditionally love & accept you. Assert yourself in challenging situations. Unfortunately, there will always be unreasonable people on the planet, but fortunately, there will be always be loving people. It's a balance. By the way; when you mentioned that you don't insult others 'unless if they insult you', I'd recommend asserting yourself toward them without responding with anger and not using insults back. Sure, that may be difficult to accomplish because it feels as though they rightfully deserve it, but asserting yourself & informing them what you disapprove in their behavior in a respectful manner will create less conflict & war. I learned this the hard way.

Last edited:

Quiet Angel

Also, for years I've always wondered why people were so inconsiderate, degrading, etc. towards others who were more passive & easily controlled, and I finally discovered one of the reasons. They're suffering. They're suffering so much themselves. I always make an effort to remember this, no matter how much anger I experience, I keep this in mind. I don't feel a sense of power or arrogance about it, but instead, feel empathetic for them & hope the best for them. As they always say, "Everyone tries the best they can to live their life, despite their actions, they always try their best."

FOR REAL

Banned
theres millions of fools and millions of people calling people names!

no1 is not pointing the finger in anyones direction, as far i can see!

i agree with no1, does that mean im calling people names!.

no1

Banned
God wished for an entertaining world. My advice? Focus on the people who unconditionally love & accept you. Assert yourself in challenging situations. Unfortunately, there will always be unreasonable people on the planet, but fortunately, there will be always be loving people. It's a balance. By the way; when you mentioned that you don't insult others 'unless if they insult you', I'd recommend asserting yourself toward them without responding with anger and not using insults back. Sure, that may be difficult to accomplish because it feels as though they rightfully deserve it, but asserting yourself & informing them what you disapprove in their behavior in a respectful manner will create less conflict & war. I learned this the hard way.

I dont know. I don't think that works either. You also have to assert with a mean face, and authority.. and even then. it doesn't work. because people want to see a fight.

no1

Banned
Also, for years I've always wondered why people were so inconsiderate, degrading, etc. towards others who were more passive & easily controlled, and I finally discovered one of the reasons. They're suffering. They're suffering so much themselves. I always make an effort to remember this, no matter how much anger I experience, I keep this in mind. I don't feel a sense of power or arrogance about it, but instead, feel empathetic for them & hope the best for them. As they always say, "Everyone tries the best they can to live their life, despite their actions, they always try their best."

I know. that's what everyone says but don't let that become an excuse. not everyone can be a bully, no matter what troubles they go through. doesn't that make bullies more attractive to women?

Quiet Angel

I know. that's what everyone says but don't let that become an excuse. not everyone can be a bully, no matter what troubles they go through. doesn't that make bullies more attractive to women?

Bullies may seem attractive to women from a glance, but it eventually decreases once those flaws become very noticable in romantic relationships and may affect both of them. I've heard plenty of stories. People are only attracted to them because of their confidence & their so-called 'capabilities'. Women feel "safe" when they're with them, but that's all. There's no special reason why they should be attractive for that negative characteristic. If I raise a boy/girl, I'm not going to teach them to be that way. *lol*

Yeah, it's certainly not an excuse. What other explanation could there be? Their suffering is the very source of their behavior. If they were completely satisfied with themselves, their lives, and everything in general, they surely wouldn't be degrading, right?

Quiet Angel

I dont know. I don't think that works either. You also have to assert with a mean face, and authority.. and even then. it doesn't work. because people want to see a fight.

I'm sure there's an alternative way to get you're point across, right? Otherwise, they may feel threatened and react in a defensive fashion. That's not what you'd desire, right? There's gotta be another way. ::p:

no1

Banned
Bullies may seem attractive to women from a glance, but it eventually decreases once those flaws become very noticable in romantic relationships and may affect both of them. I've heard plenty of stories. People are only attracted to them because of their confidence & their so-called 'capabilities'. Women feel "safe" when they're with them, but that's all. There's no special reason why they should be attractive for that negative characteristic. If I raise a boy/girl, I'm not going to teach them to be that way. *lol*

Yeah, it's certainly not an excuse. What other explanation could there be? Their suffering is the very source of their behavior. If they were completely satisfied with themselves, their lives, and everything in general, they surely wouldn't be degrading, right?

what is "safe" about a bully? in reality a bully should not even make you feel safe because he's doing something wrong, which would foreshadow coming troubles.

it's an upside down world.

Cynic

why must we all insult each other and make each other look ridiculous in front of others? Why must we try to attempt to dominate those who appear weaker than us, and call each other names?
Because that is human nature.

the worst thing anyone can say to me is to call me a bitch, and a pussy and to make me look ridiculous.
Shut the fuck up ya bitch ass pussy! ::p:

everyone is the same way. I feel like everyone is always attacking me. everywhere I go there are people mean muggin me and making me look ridiculous and stupid, attempting to emasculate me in front of others, for no good reason either.
There is a good reason: that reason being that they can.

And what do you mean by "muggin" you anyway? As in robbing you at knife/gunpoint?

I have never been one to prey on the weak
Because you are the weak? ;)

unless I thought they deserved it.
Deserved it for what, being weaker?

what is "safe" about a bully?
100% safer than a bully victim. That is a universally proven fact.

Satine

and I bet all the girls go crazy for it :rolleyes:

Can we drop the 'girls like this', 'girls like that' axiom, please? You're doing exactly what you complained about in the opening post of this thread. If you're contributing to the problem, how do you expect it to get better?