this society is ****ed up

no1

Banned
why must we all insult each other and make each other look ridiculous in front of others? Why must we try to attempt to dominate those who appear weaker than us, and call each other names? the worst thing anyone can say to me is to call me a bitch, and a pussy and to make me look ridiculous.

everyone is the same way. I feel like everyone is always attacking me. everywhere I go there are people mean muggin me and making me look ridiculous and stupid, attempting to emasculate me in front of others, for no good reason either.

I never say anything bad about another person, and call them names unless I think they deserve it and if they've done something wrong to me. I never call another man a pussy, a bitch, etc. I never make anyone look ridiculous when they do something wrong, and I never talk down to another unless I feel they've done something to me, and they deserve it. Even then, it's hard to say, because you dont know, that person could just be plain ol ignorant.

Why do we have to be selfish? we don't have to be. Why do we have to weaken the image of others? Why do we have to insult them, and only make things worse by calling people names, and talk condescendingly to them. WHY?

**** this society.

I have never been one to prey on the weak unless I thought they deserved it.

Everywhere I go it's the same BS. Men are ****ing assholes. All of them. And the women who like to support this shit. Badmouthing and all. Talking people down. How can you actually think that helps.

Last edited:

doesit

to answer your question i would say ,people do that to feel better about themselves and look stronger in front of others.

I ♥ Sloths

Just because you think all of society is fuсked up doesn't mean that you have to be. Oh this world we live in, how it is turning for the worst. How often has that actually happened to you? I mean the name calling part. What do you mean you never call people names? You pretty much just called every single person on the planet a Bitch. Talking about talking people down? You're talking them ALL down. Apparently you don't have a group of choice, everyone makes the cut. Come on, man. If you think all this is so messed up, then why are you being exactly like what claim to hate? Oh *sigh*

no1

Banned
Re: I ♥ Sloths

Just because you think all of society is fuсked up doesn't mean that you have to be. Oh this world we live in, how it is turning for the worst. How often has that actually happened to you? I mean the name calling part. What do you mean you never call people names? You pretty much just called every single person on the planet a Bitch. Talking about talking people down? You're talking them ALL down. Apparently you don't have a group of choice, everyone makes the cut. Come on, man. If you think all this is so messed up, then why are you being exactly like what claim to hate? Oh *sigh*

Oh I dont know. Perhaps because I see the "name calling" i do a bit differntly. I say things out of resentment but thats it, or to an enemy. Maybe I just dont understand people.. but that still doesn't give anyone any excuses to behave this way.

I'm tired of it. I've always been the one to get the raw of this. I never made fun of anyone, or talked down to anyone, unless like I said above it was out of resentment or that person was an enemy of mine.. but even then.. I don't really do it unless I really feel like I need to, because people might simply be ignorant.

Whatever. This all might be pointless. I feel like nobody will ever understand, because they all do the same thing and I'm always at the raw end of it..

no1

Banned
what can you do about it?

Nothing. Everything is futile because the majority always wins. So I can just end up living a stupid life or kill myself and forever be a victim to such stupidities and never see any light.

It really makes me feel like going crazy.

Last edited:

NothingElseMatters

Nothing. Everything is futile because the majority always wins. So I can just end up living a stupid life or kill myself and forever be a victim to such stupidities and never see any light.

It really makes me feel like going crazy.

we are the minority here in this forum no1.not me and u, i mean everyone compared to the world outside.But u see ppl trying to do staff to get better in here,some people even make progress.u give 2 options for yourself and non of them is for your benefit!right now you are not hating the world but you are hating yourself.Do something good for you and maybe you will see ppl with a better way

no1

Banned
we are the minority here in this forum no1.not me and u, i mean everyone compared to the world outside.But u see ppl trying to do staff to get better in here,some people even make progress.u give 2 options for yourself and non of them is for your benefit!right now you are not hating the world but you are hating yourself.Do something good for you and maybe you will see ppl with a better way

well it's either that or isolate myself to the point of deprivation so I have a very little chance of survival, which I already do.

Truth is, the ones who do all this stuff to others are the insecure ones. Theres really no way out, other than to develop a way how to deal with it. For some, words are good enough, for others it might take some punches to simmer someone down.

no1

Banned
Truth is, the ones who do all this stuff to others are the insecure ones. Theres really no way out, other than to develop a way how to deal with it. For some, words are good enough, for others it might take some punches to simmer someone down.

well the challenge in dealing with these types is keeping integrity. If words won't work, then punches will? In either case , you have to stoop down to a level that you wouldn't really agree with. Which is why I get so upset. With words they can find any way they can to dominate and make you look weaker even if you know that's not the way it is. And when you use physical means you STILL look weak because it "got to you".

So in either case, you always lose, because you are a pussy if you dont do anything about it, and weak if you just brush it off, and if you do something about it you're still 'letting it get to you', even if it doesn't really get to you though you're just trying to prove a point.

so again, no matter what u do, you still lose. Unless someone else can see through all that and support you, but is that likely? Usually people just end up believing whoever is loudest.

Last edited:
you should cahnge the post to people are ****ed up, Society being ****ed up is a whole new topic and from what i can see its all about drinking till ya throw up then pass out, having sex with randoms then drinkin then passing out, going on facebook and twitter or bebo, animated movies, and iphones, gettin pissed every weekend and then tellin ur mates about it on some social networkin site, everyone buying in to this R'n'B shit music its ****ed, they have us just were they want us dumbing us down so we dont see what is really going on around us, its time to wake up people...

Last edited:

no1

Banned
I think my choice of words is correct also.

"society" is more powerful. It's more broad. because the vast majority of People Has been supporting such negativities (although some claim it is positive).

in anycase **** those fools! dont even let it bother you, the will get whats coming to them everyone always does in the end. Karma is a bitch lol

no1

Banned
in anycase **** those fools! dont even let it bother you, the will get whats coming to them everyone always does in the end. Karma is a bitch lol

yea. I don't believe in 'karma'. anyone can bypass rules if they know how to cheat the system, and nobody gets caught.

ultimately it bothers me because it DIRECTLY and indirectly affects me, not just my own "feelings" about it.

anyone can do anything in this world and nothing will happen unless there are consequences which are directly related to it.

that's why so many people steal, cheat, **** around etc. because in the end there's no justice. Only that which we "create."

if that makes any sense to you.

Last edited:
the people who make each other look ridiculous and try to dominate others and the people who call others names