This post is not important.

zharl

I warned you. XD

BASICALLY, I wanted to express how easily I am amused. I saw on the spw homepage,

"Avoidant Personality Forum"

and then the most recent post was

"Should I give it a try?"

For some reason, this just caused me to chuckle, since the statement seemed soooooo nonsensical!

Anyone else, find something that was absolutely not at all funny, that they inexplicably laughed at today that they would like to share? XD

Anomaly

Something of the sort happened to me before, but not today. Today was a grave day because of my botany test.

coyote

Something of the sort happened to me before, but not today. Today was a grave day because of my botany test.

Did you get to wear one of these cool suits?

4bcb5bf6bd461-0_352a8_3a36e43f_L.jpg

coyote

I lacked even the slightest inclination to wear such a suit.

yeah, but he has a hot chick fawning over him

If you wear a Botany 500 suit, you could have a hot chick fawning over you, too

"Go all the way with Botany 500..."

Anomaly

yeah, but he has a hot chick fawning over him

If you wear a Botany 500 suit, you could have a hot chick fawning over you, too

"Go all the way with Botany 500..."

'Could' is the key word. You're equivocating possibility with probability there.

coyote

'Could' is the key word. You're equivocating possibility with probability there.

well, that was merely an understatement

notice how I said "fawning" when she's obviously about to engage in oral copulation

and all for the low price of just $85.00

now that's a bargain

Anomaly

well, that was merely an understatement

notice how I said "fawning" when she's obviously about to engage in oral copulation

and all for the low price of just $85.00

now that's a bargain

Nevertheless, it's not me in the picture.

coyote

*gasp*

Velour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had clothes made out of the stuff once upon a time

I had a purple velour disco shirt that I wore with my white jeans and platform shoes and gold chains

I was the height of fashion

That was last week, though, and my girlfriend refused to go out with me dressed like that, so I had to take everything to Goodwill.

Tiercel

I moused over the title of this thread and saw

'I warned you. XD

BASICALLY, I wanted to express how easily I am amused. I saw on the spw homepage,

"Avoidant Personality Forum"

and then...'

I was hoping it finished with something like "I decided not to bother." Maybe next time.... Although it is amusing to think that one would want to give AvPD a try. I have some I'd be willing to sell for pretty cheap. ;)

Were you required to answer questions about flowers at funerals? :eek:

"If one attends the viewing of a man whom one never knew, but one's mother attends solely because the deceased owned a racehorse, of which one's mother was a fan, what types of flowers are an appropriate consolation to the family of the deceased?"

Yes, I speak from personal experience.... ::eek::