this just popped into my head its probably a stupid question tho

Passive smoking, my dad always smokes in the house.
I tried to smoke once but the smell it leaves in my mouth was horrible, never again.

Nope. Seems to be common amongst social phobes. C:

If only SA came in fancy little band-aids, perhaps the world would be rid of smoking all together. /:3

used to shmoke cigars. Really nice with a stiff drink. A continued aftermath of nausea killed that. No, I didn't drink the smoke, only once, sneezed, remeber forever.

awkwardamanda

I've never smoked. Never even been offered a cigarette. I think it's unhealthy and disgusting so I never wanted to anyway. But also, I've never really wanted to fit in and be accepted which is why a lot of people start smoking. I was never a victim of peer pressure because I never had a lot of friends and I wasn't gonna become friends with just anyone. Most of the smokers weren't the types of people I wanted to hang around with anyway.

Tiercel

My dad is the most inconsiderate smoker I've ever known. And after being around him I've never had the desire to try smoking anything.

When a campfire smokes I don't complain too much. I usually just throw on more wood.

:D