Things to look forward to

coyote

cat bowling

GqYZC.gif

MikeyC

Apparently there's only one more song for vocals and our next album is finished. I am gnawing away at my patience because I want to hear it already!

I'm feeling very low right now. The only thing right now could be that my girlfriend would come home, and some nice tosti's. Or nice food to eat my socks with off.

Niteowl

It's taken me two years, but I'm finally gonna get level 99 dungeoneering on RuneScape. 114k XP to go. I know it's only a game, but it's a MASSIVE thing for me. I quit RuneScape two years ago, but I've always hated that I couldn't get 99 dungeoneering. It's the only skill you have to level in a group - often total strangers - so I felt bad that I couldn't handle that. It's very, very slow, and very difficult to do it alone - the biggest test of patience I've ever faced, seeing as I dislike it more than most - but after two years of returning to the game regularly, I'm almost there. I could get it tomorrow, if I wanted, but I'll make the most of it and wait till the 31st - Halloween. :)

I have level 99 in the other 24 skills, and have done for two years, so I think this is something HUGE to look forward to. I'll be able to quit the game properly knowing that my lacking social skills didn't stop me getting there in the end. They almost did, but I was patient and got what I wanted. A good reminder for things in the future.