The Things that Keep You Sane

madmike

Reading, Cooking, Gym, Internet, Films and the usual. But all that wouldn't help if it wasn't for my family/2 closish friends.

Going out for a walk is also a good one!

Quickslash

Well for me it's movies...horror movies in particular. Collecting horror movie stuff when I can afford it, painting up hockey masks. I'm a Jason fan if you can't tell from my avatar lol.

Also games, gotta love video games...Resident Evil 2 best game evar...been playing MGS4 lately. I like online games cause you can talk to people...then kill them LOLZ

It keeps me somewhat sane to socialize online, but lately I feel it might be a reason towards my agoraphobia. Like just imagine if there was no internet or TV's...I would need to get my thrills from somewhere else and I think it would make me try harder to leave the house.

Anyway...

Playing guitar, creating my own songs, doing video game and movie music guitar covers, listening to music, reading up on things, youtube, good food, soda, writing this, daydreaming, and my kitteh ^_^

I

ImprisonedAngel

Someone had mentioned news... and I find that watching the news adds to my fear of going outside, so I try to avoid the news when possible.

I spend a lot of my time cleaning, watching movies, listening to music, online shopping or researching my interests (such as Ancient Cultures). I love to learn and experience new things, so to me Google rocks! I'm actually taking several free online courses to learn a couple of langauges. It's pretty fun, to be honest.

AlleyCat

My pets, the few close people in my life who are very supportive, music, movies, reading a good book (just anything that will allow me to escape into another world for a while), scented candles, every now and then having a really good day where I manage to go out and not come home feeling more depressed, playing in Photoshop, talking to friends online, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, the beauty of nature.