The Superior Human?

MollyBeGood

For real...Termites are superior to us.^well said.

What a great way to put humans in place and to show the reality of the advances of other species as equally if not more superior than ours.

We should be humbled by nature and take care of the planet.

Not destroy and over consume.

Amazingly put message, that is so important for everyone.

Diend

Now that it's summer, having ants and flies are a nuisance. We live in less fear if we are at the top of the food chain.

MollyBeGood

Interesting, I never though about a lo of what was said in the way he described it. I also didn't know elephants could paint like that!! I knew about people selling elephant art but I thought it was just a bunch of splats lol. Thanks for sharing.

Me neither. I liked the way that it made you really think about our species and it is not so special after all...we are not good for other species or better for that matter aka superior.

I liked the Grizzly Bear VS Human dialog a lot!

The elephant painting was wonderful!

glad you liked it =)

S_Spartan

Human beings are mere organisms upon the earth. Nothing more.

To assert that we have some special purpose here above all other living things is pure hubris.

Kiwong

Horrible but true. Our most dominant cultures are driven by a self-serving pragmatism. Of course there is human care and compassion, but it might be too late for it to rise up and save the planet. Or maybe the earth will swallow up destroy this self serving expression of humanity to save itself.

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Nice. I would have shown this to my history teacher if I was still going to highschool. He used to claim that humans were the shiz and everything else was lesser. He was horrible, lol.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
We are just another species that has spawned on earth, in this universe.
We - like all other species, live, consume, reproduce, age, expire.

In two hundred years time, no one will personally remember that any of us existed.

We simply exist to ensure the continuation of our species.
Just try to get some enjoyment out of life while you're here :)

warcraft

Jesus casted a legion of demons into 2000 pigs and the pigs all perished. When did god created the animals in his image and breath life into them? We need to stop worshipping animals.

Animals are not humans. Evolution is false. Unless you believe great great great great....grandpa came from a rock. Look at the debate by Kent Hovind vs Richard sherman.

Odo

Banned
I haven't watched the doc yet, but I've always thought the idea that humans are superior comes from the Abrahamic religions, ie: 'God gave man dominion over all of the animals', and that idea has been driving a lot of really atrocious and stupid behavior ever since.

If the point of existence is to continue the survival of your species, then humans are doing a terrible job. The dinosaurs were around for 165 million years... we'll be lucky to reach 210,000.

It's absurd to think that something that is quite literally a very minor blip in history is somehow the most significant thing to ever happen to the planet, or is somehow special. The only real significance we have is as a serious destructive force currently responsible for a global extinction event that is happening faster than any other before it.

IntheLabyrinth

Jesus casted a legion of demons into 2000 pigs and the pigs all perished. When did god created the animals in his image and breath life into them? We need to stop worshipping animals.

Animals are not humans. Evolution is false. Unless you believe great great great great....grandpa came from a rock. Look at the debate by Kent Hovind vs Richard sherman.

Are you being facetious? I really hope so! I know this is an ad hominem and doesn't discredit his (Hovind) creationist argument, but I would still like to point out that this guy is not very reputable...

In 2006, a jury found Kent Hovind guilty on all counts of a fifty-eight count indictment. Twelve counts concerned failure to file quarterly payroll tax returns for Creation Science Evangelism (Mr. Hovind’s ministry which operated the Dinosaur Adventure Land theme park). Forty-five counts were for “structuring”. He or his wife made cash withdrawals from the bank in the amounts of $9,500 or $9,600 on forty-five separate occasions between the summer of 2001 and the summer of 2002.

GraybeardGhost

Are you being facetious? I really hope so! I know this is an ad hominem and doesn't discredit his (Hovind) creationist argument, but I would still like to point out that this guy is not very reputable...

In 2006, a jury found Kent Hovind guilty on all counts of a fifty-eight count indictment. Twelve counts concerned failure to file quarterly payroll tax returns for Creation Science Evangelism (Mr. Hovind’s ministry which operated the Dinosaur Adventure Land theme park). Forty-five counts were for “structuring”. He or his wife made cash withdrawals from the bank in the amounts of $9,500 or $9,600 on forty-five separate occasions between the summer of 2001 and the summer of 2002.

:popcorn: .

warcraft

When Peter went to Jesus to mention about the roman tax collector, Jesus said that we shouldn't have to pay these taxes...but just go ahead and pay the damn thing..there are more important things to do. Later, he tells the people to render unto the government what is theres....this shows how little importance money is to God. Afterall, who did he appoint to handle financial matters of his ministry? Judas Ischariot.

The village's money was the 2000 pigs. Jesus cast the legion of demons from a man into the 2000 pigs and they perished. That shows you that a single human being is more important than all of the animals to God.

Kent Hovind did a mistake, he should've paid his taxes. This doesn't however discredit his creationism points.

Just think about this...the first rock turned into a living thing and found something to marry and have offspring..how ridiculous is that! I guess you also believe the sky is purple.

All scientists agree the moon is slowly going out of earth orbit. This means the moon had to be closer to the earth in the past. If you add billions of years (haha) like the evolutonists say.....the moon must have been ON THE EARTH (hahaha)....how ridiculous!

Worshipping the mother earth and animals is nothing new....this is new age mysticism and gnosticism...this type of fraud was also there in Jesus day too.

Last edited:

IntheLabyrinth

When Peter went to Jesus to mention about the roman tax collector, Jesus said that we shouldn't have to pay these taxes...but just go ahead and pay the damn thing..there are more important things to do. Later, he tells the people to render unto the government what is theres....this shows how little importance money is to God. Afterall, who did he appoint to handle financial matters of his ministry? Judas Ischariot.

The village's money was the 2000 pigs. Jesus cast the legion of demons from a man into the 2000 pigs and they perished. That shows you that a single human being is more important than all of the animals to God.

Kent Hovind did a mistake, he should've paid his taxes. This doesn't however discredit his creationism points.

Just think about this...the first rock turned into a living thing and found something to marry and have offspring..how ridiculous is that! I guess you also believe the sky is purple.

All scientists agree the moon is slowly going out of earth orbit. This means the moon had to be closer to the earth in the past. If you add billions of years (haha) like the evolutonists say.....the moon must have been ON THE EARTH (hahaha)....how ridiculous!

Worshipping the mother earth and animals is nothing new....this is new age mysticism and gnosticism...this type of fraud was also there in Jesus day too.

From what you just wrote about the moon and rocks, it's obvious that any response I give will go over your head... It will probably be so far over your head that it will end up in my "purple sky"... Okay, that was uncalled for... You're right! It doesn't discredit it. I won't bother with any debate about the moon, the age of earth, or evolution since that won't go anywhere, but I would like to ask you a question about your faith. Don't answer this if you don't want to. If Jesus is God, which is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, why would him living for 33 years and dying on a cross be much of a sacrifice. This just doesn't seem like it would be very difficult for God. I realize this line of questioning might piss you and some others off, so my apologies if I offend anyone with this question. P.s. Sorry to take this thread on a different route.

No, the moon is moving away at 3.8 cm per year, at which rate it would have travelled 172026 km over its 4.527 billion year lifespan, so it still would have been 212374 km from the earth

warcraft

No, the moon is moving away at 3.8 cm per year, at which rate it would have travelled 172026 km over its 4.527 billion year lifespan, so it still would have been 212374 km from the earth

So the first primate was 85 million years ago (haha). What is the gravitational pull of the moon at that time? Do the math on that one. I guess your great great monkey grandpa really did have gills and lived in the ocean (hahaha)

Last edited:

warcraft

From what you just wrote about the moon and rocks, it's obvious that any response I give will go over your head... It will probably be so far over your head that it will end up in my "purple sky"... Okay, that was uncalled for... You're right! It doesn't discredit it. I won't bother with any debate about the moon, the age of earth, or evolution since that won't go anywhere, but I would like to ask you a question about your faith. Don't answer this if you don't want to. If Jesus is God, which is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, why would him living for 33 years and dying on a cross be much of a sacrifice. This just doesn't seem like it would be very difficult for God. I realize this line of questioning might piss you and some others off, so my apologies if I offend anyone with this question. P.s. Sorry to take this thread on a different route.

Man (adam) brought death into the world by disobeying god. And through man (jesus..god himself) brought life. The punishment for sin is death and then hell (if they dont have life), god loved us so much that he took our place on the cross that should any believe, they will have everlasting life like it once was before adam sinned.

I'm so glad you so easily believe your high preists and you were there 4.5 billions of years ago to confirm the age of the earth. I guess you never researched why carbon dating is never accurate (freshly killed seal...100 millon years old). Even though you ignore sea shells on top of mount everest (how did they get there? flood).....and down petrified trees connecting many layers of earth (that are supposed to be millions of years old). So let me guess, a tree just stood there for millions of years while each layer built up....hahah now that's a good joke.