The Sexuality Spectrum Test

Thundercats

OkCupid | Take The Sexuality Spectrum Test

Bi/Slightly Gay

You scored -1 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the same sex, but either sex would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

panicsurvivor

I scored a 39, mostly straight.
LOL. This test is......really not all that accurate.
It told me that I had homosexual curiosity. I don't I just have no homophobia. So I have not freaked out when men have touched me. Nor will I. But I have no curiosity either. I like women. A lot. :D:D

coyote

Straight

You scored 40 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

As of right now, you are interested in the opposite sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the same sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent homosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

You scored 40% on Orientation, higher than 92% of your peers.

WeirdyMcGee

wow... uhh
I think because I answered most of the straight questions as 'yes, but I wasn't turned on' by it (because I'm asexual) it classed me as bi.
I'm confused XD
I've never been curious or turned on by a girl before, but okay. whatever. haha

silly test!

panicsurvivor

Straight

You scored 40 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

As of right now, you are interested in the opposite sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the same sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent homosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

You scored 40% on Orientation, higher than 92% of your peers.

What!!!!! You are one point, more man the me. :mad::mad:
Not to mention that one point makes you straight, while I am MOSTLY STRAIGHT. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!:eek::eek:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Mostly Straight - You scored 31

I played around with the answers, and I guess a lack of experience makes you more gay if you're straight than a straight person with experience. That makes sense. :rolleyes: My results with experience would have been a 52, assuming my feelings were the same. ::p:

megalon

I played around with the answers, and I guess a lack of experience makes you more gay if you're straight than a straight person with experience. That makes sense. :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly. It gave me a 33 even though I am totally straight and answered the questions as such.

Aussie_Lad

I got 12. I would have put myself as a little closer to full straight and probably would be a little closer with more experience, but I am somewhat bi-curious.

Thelema

It didn't give me a score, just a flashing picture of Liberace
What does that mean??

Haha

Thelema

It didn't give me a score, just a flashing picture of Liberace
What does that mean??

Haha

sprode

You scored 29

The only reason it was that low was because I have no experience at all with any sex.

I know I've got very minimal homosexuality in me, I just support the lifestyle.

Your result for The Sexuality Spectrum Test ...

Straight

You scored 41 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

vexatiousmind

Straight Preference
You scored 16 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

I'd say pretty accurate ;)