The newer new guy

Zagreus

Hey all,

I'm glad i've came across such a large community to discuss SA.
Just a quick introduction : i'm a 23 years old french guy living in Paris, France.
I haven't been diagnosed with SA but i can relate to each and every symptom. I'm trying to find a good therapist since i've discovered only recently it was a real psychological issue and not just "me", hee.

Au plaisir :)

mummylala

Welcome to what seems to be my second home these days, im never away from here at the moment lol

mrb

hey dude i go to france a lot on my job what part of france are you in lol , i might have done a removal there :) and welcome to the site ..

coyote

hey dude i go to france a lot on my job what part of france are you in lol , i might have done a removal there :) and welcome to the site ..

somewhere near Paris, I imagine....

btw - just what is it that you remove, mrb? :]

Welcome to the forum, Zagreus!

mrb

somewhere near Paris, I imagine....

btw - just what is it that you remove, mrb? :]

Welcome to the forum, Zagreus!

if you move house idiots like me and my mates turn up in a big lorry to take all your furniture to your new house :) course half of it get smashed but who cares :) its not my furniture ........ naaaa were all very good at our job mate and very nice to all our customers , as moving for some can be very stressfull ;)were all a good bunch of lads .....

RossMc

I am 52 years old. My marital status separated. I work for a local government agency that cares for retarded adults. My job pays about $46,000 a year, but that is not enough to pay my bills, so I have a part-time job that pays about $5,500 a year.
I wish that I could find a girlfriend. When I was younger, I used to go to clubs more, where I could go with a friend and go talk to women. The trouble is that the government of Massachusetts taxes alcohol heavily, so its at least $3.50 for a BUdweiser ( or more often- $4-$5 a beer plus tips). Then one friend decide to give up alcohol, so we could only go to sober clubs where alcohol is banned ( I never realized before that such places existed ). Of course that was a disaster, since I ended up talking to a lot of clear-eyed, skeptical, and sensible women who quickly told me to get lost. There was no chance to sink into a tipsy, mutually horny daze with them. Then the other friend always seemed more interested in eating and sports than chasing women, and anyway he settled down with a fat girlfriend. Now they settle down in front of a large-screen TV and do a lot of grunting, sweating, and burping.