The Logics of The Banana.

Remus

Staff member
You know it's funny but I was wondering who invented the banana, fancy that, it was god all along....genius! :cool:

Pineapples are not so user freindly though

AGR

I think its funny how regular people debate against scientists,but only when it fits their agenda,you dont see people debating or saying Einstein Theory of Relativity is wrong :D,if evoluton will ever be proven wrong,its a scientist who will prove it and they will construct another theory.

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
I think its funny how regular people debate against scientists,but only when it fits their agenda,you dont see people debating or saying Einstein Theory of Relativity is wrong :D,if evoluton will ever be proven wrong,its a scientist who will prove it and they will construct another theory.

There's still the pineapple question but maybe they were put there just to test us.....hmmm :confused:

Luke1993

Damn it Nack you beat me to it I was gonna post this video lol

I think Ray Comfort is hilarious, you cannot deny he has a great 'stache, worthy of Super Mario!

Krista

You know it's funny but I was wondering who invented the banana, fancy that, it was god all along....genius! :cool:

Pineapples are not so user freindly though

Careful Remus! You don't want Kirk Cameron showing up at your house prophesying to you how God did indeed make pineapples that way for a reason! He lurks in the shadows of the abandoned set of Growing Pains...waiting...

Nack

Banned
I like the fact that it doesn't squirt at your face when you peel it, and has the perfect shape to fit in your mouth.

"ba-dum-bum-CHING!"

Krista

LMAO @ Kirk Cameron! Did he become all born again after the show was canceled? Go banana!

Oh yeah he did! It's freaking crazy. Him and his loony wife, I'm all for someone backing their religion but he goes to extremes, must have been the perm fumes from the 80's.

Remus

Staff member
Careful Remus! You don't want Kirk Cameron showing up at your house prophesying to you how God did indeed make pineapples that way for a reason! He lurks in the shadows of the abandoned set of Growing Pains...waiting...

who?

we don't let these kinda nutters into the UK, I'm quite safe

Krista

who?

we don't let these kinda nutters into the UK, I'm quite safe

Ha, Kirk Cameron. And not to fret Remus...they're already there :eek:

Who do you think invented those damn Snuggies. They're Devil's contraptions. I mean for the love of Mary and Joseph they look like fashionable cult members and don't get me started on their cheesy dance moves.

Luke1993

Kirk Cameron converted to christianity at the age of 17, for the record. He claims to have been an atheist before that.

o man i know too much!!! BAIL OUT!!! BAIL OUT!!!!

ps god knew about pop cans befor they were even made. plot twist?!!?!?