the feeling that i might get banned

hardy

Lol....i was banned from social anxiety forum for giving too much advice long back....i couldn't take it. You get the better version of hardy ...lucky you. I have tried hard to not get banned here for long...have a feeling i cannot put on an act of being nice for too long. Any advice?

I am having angry outbursts at house....it irritates me that i don't work, or don't have a social life. I don't take medicine, nor do i go for counselling....where else can i vent my frustrations?

laure15

I'm very surprised to hear you got banned. You posted witty stories and introduced us to vipassana meditation resources. You've been very helpful from what I recall.

have a feeling i cannot put on an act of being nice for too long. Any advice?

I am having angry outbursts at house....it irritates me that i don't work, or don't have a social life. I don't take medicine, nor do i go for counselling....where else can i vent my frustrations?

No one is nice or happy all the time. Sometimes they got to let out some steam. I met some really nice, social people who would feel down in the dumps once in a while.

Many people vent in the "How are you feeling?", "Random thoughts/feelings", and "Post what you cannot say" threads.

Remus

Staff member
If I am on your radar... that means I won't get any present for christmas? :sad:

No ponies for the hound

Game-of-Thrones-008.jpg

coyote

There was already some discussion during the last forum stockholders' meeting as to the restriction of any reference to My Little Pony, but the debate was tabled until next quarter. Apparently one of the corporation counsel is a "brony." Frankly, I found his video presentation a little disturbing.

ImNotMyIllness

Lol....i was banned from social anxiety forum for giving too much advice long back....i couldn't take it. You get the better version of hardy ...lucky you. I have tried hard to not get banned here for long...have a feeling i cannot put on an act of being nice for too long. Any advice?

Vent here! It helps.