The days of J.J (Journal)

Lemonheadzuccini

Ive been debating about this for a while and ive finally decided to make one its a boring saturday night so why not? Today was pretty boring i just watched reruns of the nanny Fran Drescher's voice isnt that annoying to me.::p: THANK GOD its spring break the mainstream zombies in my school were starting to get to me but i still havent started on my project::(: tommorows easter I remember a time when i would be excited (jellybeans,easterbunnys and eggs oh my).

Lemonheadzuccini

Have a good easter.
Glad you made a journal too. :)
thx :). Today was Easter so I couldnt really keep to my self today there were alot of people today that were like "I remember when you were a litttle girl and you so and so" and i had absolutely no clue who they were :confused: The worst part of today is I HAD TO WEAR A DRESS.. i DONT do dresses! I would come to my own wedding wearing pants. today was excellent besides that :D

Lemonheadzuccini

Dont you hate it when you like someone so much you think about them every minute but you know it will never happen and when youre around them you feel like youre not important to them and that youre just another chick doesnt that just make you crumble inside? and when you think back at your conversations with them do you think about all the things you wanted to say or you shouldve said?

Srijita52

I sure do, it just sucks when such things happen but its a part of life I guess. I'm sure you'll find someone who'll notice you just as you do him. Glad to see your journal btw :)

Lemonheadzuccini

^ thx. yeah i guess it is just apart of life. i will start on my project TODAY or tommorow but i do need to start the weeks gonna be over before i know it

Lemonheadzuccini

Nothing new today but finally finished my project, who gives projects to do over break? some teachers need to be bombed (ATOMICALLY!)

Lemonheadzuccini

I usually dont do two posts for this journal in one day but im feeling really "BLEH" right now. its in the middle of the night almost midnight and i feel pretty low and bad about myself and i dont have anyone to talk to (only child) believe it or not im starting to miss the zombies at school...

Srijita52

I usually dont do two posts for this journal in one day but im feeling really "BLEH" right now. its in the middle of the night almost midnight and i feel pretty low and bad about myself and i dont have anyone to talk to (only child) believe it or not im starting to miss the zombies at school...

I know that feeling. If you ever want to talk I'm here :)

Lemonheadzuccini

Yesterday was hectic so i didnt have a chance to post. Today was decent. Friday night was so awesome though i didnt go out BUT what made it awesome was the guy who i thought paid me 0% attention(mentioned in earlier post)texted me like 4 or 5 times before i turned my phone back on and when i texted him back we had such a nice conversation and he was really flirty. I actually tried to act like i wasnt interested in talking to him either but i kind of gave in.. ITS SO HARD PLAYING HARD TO GET!!!!

Lemonheadzuccini

Its been really hectic since the end of spring break (im actually glad to be back) so i havent been able to make any new entries, today im stressed i have a 67 in geometry and i dont really have the nerve to ask my parents to sign it Ive forged signatures before but sooner later im gonna get caught if i do it too many times and its the beginning of the 4th quarter so i dont really have alot of time to improve.. I can definitely say im freaking out right now!

Lemonheadzuccini

I feel so awesome today its amazing how i was so devastated the other day and today its as if it didnt happen.. maybe i didnt really like him?

Lemonheadzuccini

^ thx. Its been really hectic lately and i doubt i can have any more journal entries this week the only reason why i have time to post this is because its like 7:45 in the morning!

Lemonheadzuccini

Im so happy today its HAPPY SUNDAY!! :p on every 29 of april that is a sunday i shall call happy sunday from this day forth!!! I dnt know y i get so depressed sometimes i have wonderful loving parents, i think i look great now, i finally have gotten friends or atleast associates when i joined the library club just lately, i guess i should stop falling in and out of love with guys who arent worth it i guess thats my fault :)