That awesome feeling when...

JustWannaLove

that awesome feeling when the sky is blue and the sun is shining

that awesome feeling when you feel relaxed around the people you love and you have a laugh together, bringing you closer :)

Shyangel

I actually really enjoy this feeling, too. :)

Awww, I didn't know you were so sensitive, Mikey! ::p:

You just don't seem at all like you have social anxiety to me. You seem so lay back.

That awesome feeling when my niece runs up and hugs me.

MikeyC

Awww, I didn't know you were so sensitive, Mikey! ::p:

You just don't seem at all like you have social anxiety to me. You seem so lay back.
Haha I like making my friends happy if they deserve it.

I will admit my social anxiety isn't as bad as others here, but depression is my killer blow.

1BlackSheep

When the 49ers beat the Saints in the last 9 seconds!!!

Gooooooo Niners!!

san-francisco-49ers-logo.gif

Illusions

That awesome feeling when you find out you had more money than you thought.

Yes! Also:

... when you know you don't have to get up early the next morning. AWWW YEEAAAH

... when your shift at work ends.

... when you get a grade that exceeds your expectations for school.

... when you catch up and laugh with good company.

... when you hear a song that blows your mind the first time you hear it.

MikeyC

That sounds like pure HELL! I see why you want to find a new job!
The job has its perks: boss is hardly there, I get to work at my pace, morning shift is quite social with the Police officers and such. But yeah, there are cons, too. A job is a job, though.

1BlackSheep

The job has its perks: boss is hardly there, I get to work at my pace, morning shift is quite social with the Police officers and such. But yeah, there are cons, too. A job is a job, though.
Yes, I suppose you have to weigh the pros and cons, because there's ALWAYS going to be cons with every job!

The boss at my previous job was hardly ever around too. It was awesome! When he left the company, so did I!

MikeyC

Yes, I suppose you have to weigh the pros and cons, because there's ALWAYS going to be cons with every job!

The boss at my previous job was hardly ever around too. It was awesome! When he left the company, so did I!
There's cons with absolutely every job, no matter how much you enjoy it. Good to see your boss was the same: non-existent most of the time. :)