That awesome feeling when...

Blannabers

So, I'm in a good mood right now. This will probably last me until I wake up in the morning so I wanna do this now.

The point of this thread is to post awesome feelings or events that make feel awesome/give you an awesome feeling.

I guesss you could reference 1000awesomethings.com or postsecret.com or something.

I'll start.

'That awesome feeling when you discovered a new favorite food.'

Now, you try.

Srijita52

^Its the best feeling ever!
It feels awesome when you face something you truly fear and it goes better than you expected :D

That awesome feeling when you hear your favorite game or series isn't canceled when you thought it would be.

MikeyC

That awesome feeling when you come back from Melbourne and you're still on holidays! :D

That awesome feeling when you get complimented for any reason.

Blannabers

That awesome feeling when you find out your GPA and its better than youexpected.(mine is 3.84 F*$K YEAH!)

That awesome feeling when you can actually appreciate the fact that you're alive instead of feeling overwhelmed by it.

That awesome feeling when you can laugh light-heartedly and make others laugh.

That awesome feeling when you can say the adaptation of a work into a different medium hasn't been a complete waste of time. :D

Mr.Prez

when you get a hug or have a really nice pleasant deep conversation (for me with a girl)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
...you check everything off you to-do list.

...You can't seem to stop smiling.

SilverSky

That awesome feeling after a good run or swim
That awesome feeling after laughing so hard you cry
That awesome feeling when you realize that you're not alone in how you feel
That awesome feeling when you have time to yourself to do anything you want, including dancing to the radio