Telephone Interview soon!

Niteowl

Oooh, good luck! I haven't ever heard of depersonalisation disorder before, but I can just about imagine what that must be like. You obviously really want this internship - make that clear and I'm sure they'll be more interested in your determination than your nerves. Good luck again - I hope it goes well!

Rot

Good luck for the interview! Try to be relaxed and natural, that's very important. Show that you are sure of yourself and don't show doubts nor incertitude. As twiggle said, it's very important to show your enthusiasm. Interviewers love that! Don't see it with fear, just like a great opportunity :)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I was so nervous waiting for the phone-call but it did actually go really well. I will find out tommorow whether I get the job when the boss is notified. If thats the case then I fly out to germany and start working there on the 1st August.

Now its just a waiting game :D

Congrats! :D Usually never goes as bad as it can in your head beforehand. Hope you get it, either way, congrats!

IGotSeoul

I was so nervous waiting for the phone-call but it did actually go really well. I will find out tommorow whether I get the job when the boss is notified. If thats the case then I fly out to germany and start working there on the 1st August.

Now its just a waiting game :D

Wow congratulations! Germany? Very nice. :D

Niteowl

Excellent, well done! I hope you get the job - how exciting, travelling to Germany.

Good luck. : )

Rot

Wow! I'm so glad that it went good! I also would like to work in Germany in the future. Where will you go in Germany?

Tell us the great news when you know it! ;D