superpower

princess_haru

I've always wanted to be able to fly. The feeling of being weightless and free, able to travel to places no other human can and play amongst the clouds :)

ghost_train

yeah, I know what you mean. I once had a dream that I could fly. It was so realistic that when I woke up I actually went into the garden and tried to take off in the way I was able to in the dream. Of course I wasn't surprised that I couldn't, but I was still disappointed... :(

sidney

Hmm, id like to fly aswell but id want wings that were reeeally pretty :)
also some kinda power that allowed me to like shoot beams of light or fire from my hands to make things blow up, just something really awesome! possibly even moving things with my eyes or hands =D

LLawliet

To power up anything natural in me,as many times I wanted,you could be super strong,heal super fast,be super fast,invulnerable and many other things this or the power to control my emotions...... :wink:

tool1919

To stop time? Maybe the opposite.... speed up time to minimise our suffering. That's pretty morbid isn't it. I'd like to be able to turn invisible whenever i wanted. To observe without being observed.

de

ghost_train said:
yeah, I know what you mean. I once had a dream that I could fly. It was so realistic that when I woke up I actually went into the garden and tried to take off in the way I was able to in the dream. Of course I wasn't surprised that I couldn't, but I was still disappointed... :([/quote)
lol ive done the same thing after a dream where i could fly

Kien

Stoping time foreveryone but yourself wouldn't be very nice. :p Stoping time measn nothing can change, including the position of the air atoms. Meaning you can't breath or move. :lol:

Powersss, read minds would be nice to see what others think, knows and are going to do but really knowing all the bad thoughts and opinions would hurt very much I think. :< It's hard to choose but I think I take fly. I want to fly among the coulds, or "among" the stars a bright night. :3

Carstuar

Instant teleportation to any known location in the world, as in the movie Jumper.

Psychedelicious said:
To see their thoughts and know what they are thinking. I want to get in other peoples heads.

If you could read my mind I'd be so freaked out. I don't think I could ever be near you, in fear of naughty thoughts appearing and offending you ;D

gobbledegook

Kien said:
Stoping time foreveryone but yourself wouldn't be very nice. Razz Stoping time measn nothing can change, including the position of the air atoms. Meaning you can't breath or move.

I didn't think of that :roll: haha