Successful.

jonas89

Okay so I got this annoying word super glued in my head for the past few days, we all hear it all the time especially when you're talking about someone who has made it big, like wealth, fame, have a big business and of course it can be like for many just getting on their feet after a accident and so on. Success is different for each and everyone of us.
But here is the part I'm having a problem with, when do you know you're successful ??
Let me illustrate; we can see other as successful, but for that individual is that a success for him, is he/she happy where they stand of their achievements. I wouldn't feel like very successful if I got a lot of money and be unhappy with all that, I wouldn't consider that as success.

So you know when you're successful when you're happy with the things you got is that it maybe ??

Idk this is just one of those things that I think of, Im not a very bright man, just I always hear what success is and what it can be, but when do you know when you have gained success ?

Over and out.

Silatuyok

So you know when you're successful when you're happy with the things you got is that it maybe ??

This. Exactly this is what is should be. Although, most people's definition of success is something completely different (i.e., money, material objects, etc.).

MikeyC

As Marie has already pointed out, this is pretty much the definition of success. If you think you're successful, that's all that matters.

coyote

to me, the secret to success is not

in having what you want

but in wanting what you have