Successful date

Feathers

OMG Coyote! - LOL

She turned out to be a psycho b!tch after I took to long to send a sms (or she was just using me; she has done so with other guys). I dodged a bullet by severing contact with her. :)
Honestly, I was wondering about the whole 'jumping into sack thing so soon' - for many people it's better to get to know each other better before.. things went kinda fast for you guys..

Felgen

OMG Coyote! - LOL

Honestly, I was wondering about the whole 'jumping into sack thing so soon' - for many people it's better to get to know each other better before.. things went kinda fast for you guys..

She made all the moves. Even though I told her that I wanted to take it slowly, but when she asked me to spend the night at her apartment, it was inevitable that we would eventually have sex.

Feathers

She made all the moves. Even though I told her that I wanted to take it slowly, but when she asked me to spend the night at her apartment, it was inevitable that we would eventually have sex.

Well, did you have to spend the night at her appartment? And why was it inevitable? You can spend the night with someone just talking, huggin'... Or if you know you wouldn't have the mind control to do so, you can say, 'Sorry, I'm busy/big day tomorrow/we don't know each other so well yet...maybe later' - and the other person may respect you even more!!
Girls have to say things like that all the time!!

Kiwong, LOL.

Felgen

Well, did you have to spend the night at her appartment? And why was it inevitable? You can spend the night with someone just talking, huggin'... Or if you know you wouldn't have the mind control to do so, you can say, 'Sorry, I'm busy/big day tomorrow/we don't know each other so well yet...maybe later' - and the other person may respect you even more!!
Girls have to say things like that all the time!!

Kiwong, LOL.

She made all the moves and I wasn't going to turn down easy sex just like that. It's not the sex that was the problem (she was good at it), but the fact that she acted like a bitch towards me afterwards. I'd be happy with the one-night stand if she treated me with respect afterwards.

To quote Nathan Drake: "Everything I touch turns to sh!t."

Feathers

She turned out to be a psycho b!tch after I took to long to send a sms (or she was just using me; she has done so with other guys). I dodged a bullet by severing contact with her. :)

hm, some/many girls/people in general can get very 'open' and sensitive after getting into anything too physically intimate too soon.. and may be expecting a text message or something, to not make 'em feel like a you-know-what.. on the other hand, if she was just 'using' you, well then...? Probably better to say goodbye sooner than later then?

You do seem like a nice guy and I'm sure you'll find someone better soon!! (and possibly find out more about her personality beforehand?)