SPW Parolees from 'Mental Prison'

Jake123

Banned
I fear injections, but sounds better than getting your brain fried. I just hope they won't invite people to watch the execution... that won't be good for my SP D:

I think the electric chair would be more embarrassing... it makes your eyes pop out and you poop yourself and stuff. With the injection just pretend you're a kid at the doctor getting a shot, except there'll be no lollipop when it's done :p

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I think the electric chair would be more embarrassing... it makes your eyes pop out and you poop yourself and stuff. With the injection just pretend you're a kid at the doctor getting a shot, except there'll be no lollipop when it's done :p

I'd be whining and crying like a 5 year old, so that would be easy :D

Lmaooooooooo. They make you clean your system out first I think.

phobologist... all i'm saying is, if you want to mention my name, you bring it to me.
you know nothing about me, my situation or how i live my life, and that's because i don't want you to. unless i ask for your opinion, which i most certainly haven't, leave my name out your mouth (figuratively speaking, of course).

What's your deal anyway Katie? :confused: ::(: Did you see yourself on that list? No. The rest of this message is in pm because otherwise this thread will flame up. Let's drop it here.

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

wow.. you got it all wrong, bro.. but i understand that's your forte....

indeed, i would appreciate it if you acted like i don't exist, that'd be perfect. no, i do not tell you anything or open up to you because i simply do not like you. i don't choose to waste my energy dealing with people like you in my daily life, and i don't intend to on this forum. no, i don't think you're a creep, quit trying to 'read' people and figure everything out. it is clear that you haven't the slightest idea... i don't think you're a creep or that you're stalking me, and you'd rather not hear what i do think of you.
i simply do not want you to think that you have any right to even mention my name, i do not like you or respect you and do not want to have any association with you.. how did you not get that? i thought i made it pretty clear...

and please, boo boo.. don't be so high school as to say something like "i'm not THAT cute" ...do you honestly thing that that is my number one priority? come on, i invented not giving a shit... do us all a favor get over yourself and quit wasting your time on me.

wow.. you got it all wrong, bro.. but i understand that's your forte....

indeed, i would appreciate it if you acted like i don't exist, that'd be perfect. no, i do not tell you anything or open up to you because i simply do not like you. i don't choose to waste my energy dealing with people like you in my daily life, and i don't intend to on this forum. no, i don't think you're a creep, quit trying to 'read' people and figure everything out. it is clear that you haven't the slightest idea... i don't think you're a creep or that you're stalking me, and you'd rather not hear what i do think of you.
i simply do not want you to think that you have any right to even mention my name, i do not like you or respect you and do not want to have any association with you.. how did you not get that? i thought i made it pretty clear...

and please, boo boo.. don't be so high school as to say something like "i'm not THAT cute" ...do you honestly thing that that is my number one priority? come on, i invented not giving a shit... do us all a favor get over yourself and quit wasting your time on me.

Okay Katie since you don't understand the concept of "drop it" and lets not "flame" the thread, I will be the bigger ( I mean only ) man, and drop it. ::eek::

All the best wishes and have a great life. :D