SPW Parolees from 'Mental Prison'

The 'Mental Prison' is my metaphor for anxiety and depression disorders such as Social Phobia, Panic Disorder, PTSD, and Major Depression. I would like to list the SPW users who feel they have been "paroled", that is they have regained a significant component of their former selves and are defeating their illness. I can't remember everyone whose recently improved dramaticaly, but if you have been paroled please ask to be added to the list. :D

* Note that parolees are not "cured", they are in the "correctional half-way house for phobics", to serve out the rest of their (unknown) sentence. But, in this place being cured is possible.

Octobor, 2009
=======================================================

• LycraPantiies92

• Phobologist

Last edited:

Nack

Banned
Eh, I wouldn't called it "recently better", more like enlighten? And no ty, i don't want to be listed, it feels weird.

Eh, I wouldn't called it "recently better", more like enlighten? And no ty, i don't want to be listed, it feels weird.

Allrighty! I just thought this place was so gloomy when I say Lycra had also been paroled I realized I wasn't the only person around here who was getting better and I wanted to celebrate.

Nack

Banned
You know...Reading your signatures makes me feel like you've just been to jailed and they've paroled you or something...Gives off that eerie effect.

You know...Reading your signatures makes me feel like you've just been to jailed and they've paroled you or something...Gives off that eerie effect.

Yea dude, my social phobia has been getting worse, stagnant, or slightly better for 9 years, without any core improvement. If that's not prison in the figurative sense, then what is?

Danfalc

Banned
Yeah I appreciate your trying to be posative Phobo,but maybe you should ask people if they want to be included before you just include them in a thread like this.

agoraphobickatie

phobologist... all i'm saying is, if you want to mention my name, you bring it to me.
you know nothing about me, my situation or how i live my life, and that's because i don't want you to. unless i ask for your opinion, which i most certainly haven't, leave my name out your mouth (figuratively speaking, of course).