Sooooooo Stressedddddddd!!!!

Jessica07

I need motivation, cheering up and a massive kick up the bum... 2 reports due in for tomorrow and its already midnight. I'm freaking out slightly...

Any ideas?? pleeeeeeease help :(

Feathers

Well, what kind of reports? (for biz or for study?)
Until when (which hour)?

Can deadline be extended? Some professors can allow extensions sometimes... (?)

What happens if you don't do them? (Sometimes 'negative motivation' can be helpful too?)

I still have some work to do too, yikes... (haven't done it before...)
Some all-nighters can produce good (or at least all-rightish) results too...?
Do you get work off day tomorrow? (Can you?)

Tell us these things in the morning next time!!! :)

((Hugz)) hun you can do it!!!!
(Or figure something out - can anyone help?)

MaliceInWickedland

I had two reports to do for my Creative Writing class which are due tomorrow. They were kind of a b**** to write but I finally got through the second one about an hour ago. Not sure how to motivate or cheer you up since I can't even do that for myself half the time but maybe I can give you some tips on writing your reports. What are they about?

WeirdyMcGee

Well then, get to it!

Haha...
I remember college!
Oh, yes... it seems like it was a hundred years ago~ I was the only one who finished all of my work in class while professors were blabbing on and on so that I wouldn't ever have any homework or midnight freakouts...
Highschool was a different story though.
It's good to take frequent breaks and have healthy food to snack on-- lots of water to drink and if you feel like you need a boost of energy, sometimes exercise can really help out.
Other than that, though-- manage your time well!
Write a schedule if you feel you must and stick to it!

Good luck!

Jessica07

Yeh its definitely time management that I struggle with lol! One is about spirituality the others about digital marketing so not even similar topics. I finished the spirituality one at about 3am :) yay! I have lots of notes on the digital marketing one, its just hard to know how to start yano? Ooo creative writing - as much as I'd love to do that I'd be useless at it, i'm much to critical to write something of my own and let someone else read it :( even if i managed to find the courage to hand it in, it'd take me years to write cos i'd just keep changing it lol. Well done you!

Maybe you should buy a big white board to write on what you gotta do ..
and what is very important. i know discipline is hard to go through
but believe me, it's the best.