Someone needs to tell you

The weather or how beautiful it is outside has little effect on my mood :/ I do feel vulnerable outside of my home..stick me inside a room wthout windows..very low lighting and I'm sort of content but at the same time I yearn for the beauty of the outside world. Kinda like a bird that can't fly? Don't know howti describe it..I feel safe locked up in solitude but at the same time I'm not truly free and it's killing me. :/

Hellhound

Super Moderator
It's sunny over here... the day turned nice after a big storm, yet I could care less if I die right now. It doesn't really matter if it's a beautiful day if I can't enjoy it due to feeling like crap all the time.

Krista

Beautiful days don't necessarily mean sunny skies. Beautiful days are made in an atmosphere of positivity, it's more on you to make them that.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Oh, now I get it... Silly me.

Honestly, I can't do that, I have no capability or motivation, I want to be possitive but I can't. Maybe that means I gave up? If not, I'm really close to giving up... seriously.

Silvox Black

Ha! Try it and see what happens. I swear I'll blacken the sky with darkness myself just to prove you wrong. No but really, such optimism is beyond me. Perhaps you have the gift of happiness, but I do not.