So what do you do for fun?

Rodox

I love music,books,checkers,movies,Age Of Empires 2 and expansion,and to just chill or sleep by the sea,ping pong and of course soccer,but its been a while since I played.

2Crowded

Go to a baseball game, eat a hotdog there....make someone happy, go for drive in my truck with good tunes on, make myself a Strawberry/Banana smoothie...share some with someone else, Read my email....watch a movie or TV, watch/listen to it rain outside, surf the net....check on threads I participated in. Relax after sweat filled exercise & warm shower.

PhantomPod

Internet, read, watch movies, play video games, watch On Demand things on TV, listen to music, play piano.

SocialButterSlip

i do poetry for fun heres a sample
get stupid on the ((floor))
make ya ass ollie pop from the bottom to the top X4
dancing girls we do adore
hear the speakers how they roar
we all party to the core
make old people say oh lord
if ya want you can ask for more X3

shake spear who?

social_failure

haha, thats pretty good.. :lol:

I don't really do too much for fun anymore, but when I do, it usually involves fire, or some weird experiments I see on the internet.
other than that, i listen to music, waste away in front of my computer and play games...

Argamemnon

vitalis said:
I love to learn languages or history in my free time, and besides I find it really fun, it helps improve my knowledge.
Aren't Catalonians generally fun people? I would imagine that there is lots of things to do there :)

Great_Beyond

Dance
Play Guitar
Read
Watch Monk, the Simpsons, Seinfeld and Curb your Enthusiasm
Listen to Music
Draw
Paint
Watch movies
Surf the Internet

Sleep
Smoke a lot of pot
TV/movies/internet
Music pirating (yarr..)
Reading
Crafts--sewing, felting, beading, wire, plastic, and generally making crazy sh*t that amuses me
Shopping...a terrible vice, but I buy almost everything second-hand
Poi (new hobby!)
Lie around naked :wink:

vitalis

Argamemnon said:
Aren't Catalonians generally fun people? I would imagine that there is lots of things to do there :)

:lol: Well, Catalans are fun... like the rest of the humankind I guess. Yes, in the coast we have sun, in the mountains we have snow, but when you have SP the chances to have fun in a social way are low, everywhere in the world. I've never went to the beach nor skying, for instance. :oops:

VioletTears

I am seriously so lazy, I don't truly LIKE to do that much, except when I get into one of my slightly manic modes and I actually have energy.

One thing I always love is the solitude of nature. I have no athletic talent but I love simple things like hiking and camping or settling in front of a fire.

I also love photography. Unfortunately my mind just doesn't grasp the technical peices as well as I would like, but I love it anyways. Mostly I love taking pictures of my baby:)

I also waste way too much time on the internet:p

I like bringing my little boy to the farm and the zoo (and for hikes, of course)... Not so much to the park because I end of having to talk to people, although we do that too.

To me a perfect evening is spent cuddled up on the couch next to my DH with a good movie and our little boy asleep on my chest, our cats at our feet and the greyhounds snoring away below us.

Oh, and I love taking long, really hot baths:)

When I'm not depressed... Which seems to be sort of rare lately... I love fixing up our little turn of the century house (renovating/decorating), refinishiing antique furniture, gardening, painting... artsy kinds of things, I guess. I also like reading but lately my attention is bad.

Coper

I've been working so hard at school for so long that I feel like I've forgotten how to have fun. I used to love to play computer games. I had to give them up, very slowly and agonizingly. I still have video game cravings and relapses from time to time. I used to love to watch the Simpsons, Family Guy, the Daily Show etc. Since living on my own, I've deliberately avoided owning a TV to rid myself of the temptation. I used to love to draw, and dreamt of creating a graphic novel or computer game. I hardly have time to practice any more.

Now, on those rare occasions when I feel I can take a little break to do something fun, I literally don't know what to do with it. All I can ever think of is to play a computer game, but then I end up staying up all night playing, because I know I won't have time to get back to it later, and I don't want it to end. Then I feel guilty for wasting time and messing up my sleep schedule. I think I really need to have friends that I can have fun with, but of course I don't have any.

Carstuar

On good days I go swimming with my friends in waterfalls and lakes, and make fun of -everything-.
On bad days I am alone at home, playing video games on the computer or chatting.

oNecoOlazN

..i never know what to say when ppl ask me this..along with, SO..WHAT DO U DO WITH YOUR FRIENDS?..what are their names..crap, i only got 1??

let'ss say my hobbies are...internet, internet,tv, daydreaminggggggg

MrDooBee

I love rollerblading, getting drunk to good metal music and playing the computer game Counter-Strike. At the moment im also getting bashed 3 times a week at ju jitsu training hehe.