So mad right now.

dxp

I was waiting in line at the store next to my apartment with two people in front of me. The man who was first in line left leaving just a middle aged Harley lady type. I think she was joking around out loud about almost getting "banged" (her words) that night. Without me saying or doing anything to her she turns around, while shooting her hands like guns(you know bang, bang) looks straight at me and says "not him". Like she didn't care that I was right there to hear her. She just tore into me without warning or provocation. I'm so mad right now. So you think I'm ugly and don't want to sleep with me, but you don't have to say it out loud right to my face in a random situation. I hate people like her.

Sacrament

Should have said "don't worry lady, there's not enough money in the world I would take to even touch you with my pinky finger" or something of the sort.

gustavofring

I think you should take it as a compliment that some middle aged hag who makes embarrassing displays in shops doesn't want to sleep with you.

Sounds like the character Meredith from the Office or something. :D

dxp

I swear I can't win with women. Every job I've had I swear a girl there will be a girl there who may as well be my new arc enemy. It's because of how I look. I have a giant 6'5" body but a king kong bundy type. I also have a face that looks like a cross between curly from the three stooges and a the chicken lady from kids in the hall. A man at a gas station once called me "curly" and the woman behind the counter started laughing her ass off in a vicious manner.

I also can't win in concept either. Once at work a fat guy, his nerdy wife and douchebag friend were making fun of me for being an outcast and shy. What bothered me is my body is much better than his was yet everyone was kind of implying that I should feel bad for being 60-70 pound overweight. He had giant grows on his arms and legs that looked like it could be a serious problem with some kind cancer but I never asked about this. His wife was kind of implying that I was creepy and unattractive yet she doesn't have a problem having sex with someone with a body like he has. I was hoping the logic of the situation would suggest that she can accept my body as being attractive but I guess not. I guess girls really are affected by conceptual attractors.

It's not like I shallow either I very rarely find anyone else ugly. I also wouldn't mind having sex (i'm a virgin though) with a fat girlfriend. I actually would prefer it to any abusive, cold, skinny girl. I actually seem to have something of a fat fetish. I guess the skinny girls where too abusive to me so I changed my attraction modes.
The problem here too is I encounter a lot of fat girls that behave the same way as the hot girls, like acting cold and rolling their eyes at people. It's like this everywhere I go and I get sick of it. The fat girls also don't seem to care to realize that some of the people they like to hang out with and identify with make fun of them for being fat behind their back.

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I was waiting in line at the store next to my apartment with two people in front of me. The man who was first in line left leaving just a middle aged Harley lady type. I think she was joking around out loud about almost getting "banged" (her words) that night. Without me saying or doing anything to her she turns around, while shooting her hands like guns(you know bang, bang) looks straight at me and says "not him". Like she didn't care that I was right there to hear her. She just tore into me without warning or provocation. I'm so mad right now. So you think I'm ugly and don't want to sleep with me, but you don't have to say it out loud right to my face in a random situation. I hate people like her.
Have you considered the possibility that you might have missed something, or misunderstood? It seems that most of that conversation took place with her back turned to you.

gustavofring

I swear I can't win with women. Every job I've had I swear a girl there will be a girl there who may as well be my new arc enemy. It's because of how I look. I have a giant 6'5" body but a king kong bundy type. I also have a face that looks like a cross between curly from the three stooges and a the chicken lady from kids in the hall. A man at a gas station once called me "curly" and the woman behind the counter started laughing her ass off in a vicious manner.

This was quite funny to read, no offense, but your descriptions are hilarious.
I like cynical self-depreciating humor.

Sacrament

He had giant grows on his arms and legs that looked like it could be a serious problem with some kind cancer but I never asked about this.

popeye-5342.jpg

MollyBeGood

some stupid Harley-idiot riding Bast*** ran me off the road once in my 3/4 ton truck w/ my sweet dog in the seat beside me which he almost killed for passing him, then proceeded to threaten me with a shovel. I have nothing good to say about these people. They think they are soo cool and they are nothing but total rude ass clowns.