Snapvine

Anybody else using Snapvine? The service allows you to leave voice messages on his/her profile. I prefer this to chatting on the mic because I have more time to think about what I am going to say. I've left a welcome message, not my best, but I'll redo at some point.

Is anyone up for this?

Banvard: Snapvine

Last edited:
Snapping Vines

I think I have one, but I forgot what it was called. I'm not sure how to use it. I made it just so I could scream at someone. This message probably seems (is) useless since I can't even remember what it's called.

I've added two people so far, I'll try and leave some comments tomorrow, the parents are away for a few days. Have the place to myself. :)

hippiechild

Haha I had no idea what snapvine was until just now :) I've signed up and added you to my peoples lists
I'll try my best to leave you some comments sometime!

Last edited:

mmmm

I fantasise about the day when I have the courage to load my real picture under my name. Let alone talk in my real voice so people can actully hear me!

Where do you get the balls? I want some!

FOR REAL

Banned
i have never heard of snapvine until know, im going to d/l it when i get home to my own house (im cat sitting at the moment!)

Ok, here’s what we have so far. Myself, Dezz, kuhtreen and one loud scream from Psychedelicious :) Doing good so far, let’s keep it up. I’ve left everyone listed here a voice comment.