SMILE MORE.

Falcon

Do this TODAY: spend 5 minutes (use a clock) in front of a mirror practicing smiling. Use your mouth, your eyes, practice all the different grins.

Then, remember to SMILE during your day.

It will make people feel more comfortable around you, and it will make you happier.

Guaranteed.

Dill

Awesome Stuff!

But try using affirmations before you go to sleep!!

'I am strong, I am worth it!' But im sure you guys knew this :)

scatmantom

i cant do this without thinking...wot if some1 sees me. I look like a prize fool!!!!

But i guess it could work :p

missquiet

i smile a lot ..although i've been told it looks really fake lol. or sometimes i think i look fine and smiley but i've gotten random strangers going up to me and being like "smile!:D" even though i thought i was already.

jessnz

i hate to smile, i sometimes forget and do it anyway but i'm usually self conscious about it and think it looks unnatural and weird.
if i ever smile it's without teeth and i never smile for photos!!
i guess practicing it might be a good idea though, i will try

Waybuloo

Falcon said:
Do this TODAY: spend 5 minutes (use a clock) in front of a mirror practicing smiling. Use your mouth, your eyes, practice all the different grins.

It will make people feel more comfortable around you, and it will make you happier.

Guaranteed.

Thanks for reminder i forgot my smile for today :D

cLavain

missquiet said:
sometimes i think i look fine and smiley but i've gotten random strangers going up to me and being like "smile!:D" even though i thought i was already.
Oh, yes, me too! Ironically, it only makes me angry for real...

Bearly

That's why I like to read the comics in the newspaper everyday and enjoy movies that make me laugh. It helps you feel good, and to practice smiling naturally.

gsmax5

Guaranteed.

I need to stop smiling. I always have a huge smile on my face and it looks really weird. Even when someone is angry I smile.

Rodney

I need to stop smiling. I always have a huge smile on my face and it looks really weird. Even when someone is angry I smile.

I have this problem too. Smiling too much can be just as bad as not smiling at all. I smile way too much every day and I hate it. When I want to be serious I end up smiling and it causes people to think I'm happy or that I am lying when I'm not or that I'm happy the person at the funeral is dead. Its very frustrating, I envy people that don't smile.

AlleyCat

^ Same here. I think the more nervous I am, the more I tend to smile. I never noticed I did this until recently. I probably freak people out, hehe. =/

iamthenra

^ Same here. I think the more nervous I am, the more I tend to smile. I never noticed I did this until recently. I probably freak people out, hehe. =/

I am just the opposite... I look mean and nasty, angry and stuff... Allot of people that didn't know me told me that I look unapproachable... My own involuntary self defense mechanism at work because of SA....

Harleyq

I plaster a smile across my face at least 5 hours a night a work, sometimes 10 hours on the weekend. It doesn't make me happier. But then, maybe it's cause I'm doing it at work...

As a side note, my dad and I went out to eat, and I noticed our waitress had this big, fake grin on her face every single time she was at our table. I actually found it a bit creepy - like those horror stories about dolls that come to life...or a stepford wife (hey, that rhymed! lol).

I was just thinking "I can't believe so many people actually expect this kind of face from waiters and waitresses"

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

hows this for serious lookin...
picture.php

I always get told to smile haha