Sleeping Schedule?

Ericisme

So what is y'alls sleeping schedule? What was the worst schedule you were ever on? :rolleyes:

I'm currently on sleeping at 4AM and waking up at 1-2PM. I used to go have it around, sleeping at 11AM and waking at 9-10PM(10-12 hours of sleep :eek: ) for probably a year or so. But then I changed it for some reasons, plus it was horrible in the summers. Going to sleep while the sun is up and therefore it's so much hotter is horrible. Much better when the sun is down and cooler. :D

Oh yea, and waking up while the sun is down can be horrible! I'd wake up and my eyes would be so terrible! I'd have to take a minute or 2 after waking up to SLOWLY adjust my eyes to the light, painfully! They got pretty bad sometimes!

Last edited:

chris11

Hey, man, I 'feel yah,' as it were. I'm actualy a sufferer of chronic insomnia, and the medication that my doctor had provided me with is no longer working, so, I am about to go cold turkey from about 4x the recommened dosage. In my defense, you would concede that when you don't sleep for 3 nights in a row, you become desprate....

Anyways, this is inconvinent for me because I'm a math student--a mathematics major! And cognitive performance is something that my grade depends on! So, this is a huge problem!

But, for you, I would recommend going to see a doctor to obtain sleep medications, because they are very effective, at least for the first 3 months. But , if you get zopiclone, or any other drug for that matter, never exceed the dosage, and obey the drug administration regime that the doctor provides for you, whcih will likly be one every 2 days, or something to that affect.

And, with regard to your social anxiety... I had it durring highschool, but, mine was coupled with obsessive compulsive disorder. What the psychatrist said was that it was OCD comorbid (to a lesser degree) social anxiety, and I also had clinical depression. And I can empathize with you... It's horrendous.

Do you stay awake worrying about other people worrying?

I would literly spend 8-10 hours a day worrying about a myriad of things, from social phenomenon to death, to anything that you would like to name.. including the s word.

But, now that I am on celexa, an antidepressant commenly used to treat people with OCD and depression, my social anxiety is far less apparent; however, I still kind of get into a funk when I'm around people...

Another recomendation that I have for you, is to see both a therapist and a psychaitrist, because their services are effective.

sabbath9

Banned
Come on!
Uggh!

Come on, although ya try to discredit
Ya still never read it
The needle, I'll thread it
Radically poetic
Standin' with the fury that they had in '66
And like E-Double I'm mad
Still knee-deep in the system's shit
Hoover, he was a body remover
I'll give ya a dose
But it can never come close
To the rage built up inside of me
Fist in the air, in the land of hypocrisy

Movements come and movements go
Leaders speak, movements cease
When their heads are flown
'Cause all these punks
Got bullets in their heads
Departments of police, the judges, the feds
Networks at work, keepin' people calm
You know they went after King
When he spoke out on Vietnam
He turned the power to the have-nots
And then came the shot

Yeah!
Yeah, back in this...
Wit' poetry, my mind I flex
Flip like Wilson, vocals never lackin' dat finesse
Whadda I got to, whadda I got to do to wake ya up
To shake ya up, to break the structure up
'Cause blood still flows in the gutter
I'm like takin' photos
Mad boy kicks open the shutter
Set the groove
Then stick and move like I was Cassius
Rep the stutter step
Then bomb a left upon the fascists
Yea, the several federal men
Who pulled schemes on the dream
And put it to an end
Ya better beware
Of retribution with mind war
20/20 visions and murals with metaphors
Networks at work, keepin' people calm
Ya know they murdered X
And tried to blame it on Islam
He turned the power to the have-nots
And then came the shot

Uggh!
What was the price on his head?
What was the price on his head!

I think I heard a shot
I think I heard a shot
I think I heard a shot
I think I heard a shot
I think I heard a shot
I think I heard, I think I heard a shot

'He may be a real contender for this position should he
abandon his supposed obediance to white liberal doctrine
of non-violence...and embrace black nationalism'
'Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to
pinpoint potential trouble-makers... and neutralize them.
Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to
pinpoint potential trouble-makers... and neutralize them
and neutralize them, and neutralize them, and neutralize them'

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

How long? Not long, cause what you reap is what you sow

Drummr

A couple summers ago when my SA was at its worst I would play xbox till 7am, then sleep till 4 or 5pm. Thats the worst schedule ive ever had.

Now its sleep at 4am, wake up at 12pm.

After all I'm only sleeping

I go to sleep around 11-12pm, and usually wake up around 6-7am. I know I know, I am a freak who gets up early!! haha.

Lea

Banned
Re: After all I'm only sleeping

I go to sleep around 11-12pm, and usually wake up around 6-7am. I know I know, I am a freak who gets up early!! haha.

I am exactly the same, I always wake up at 6-7, no matter how soon or late I go to sleep. Even when I go past midnight, I wake up 6-7. I always had it like this, unlike all my cousins, parents and everybody I know. They sleep at least till 10 if they don´t have to go to work.

pandamonium77

I have to stay up past 12 o'clock to go to sleep
but i gotta wake up at 6:50-7 in the morning
so I'm always tired, and i generally don't fall asleep until 1 or 2 in the morning

lyricalliaisons

I don't have an actual sleep schedule. I just basically sleep whenever I can (insomnia). I don't have a job, so there's no real reason for me to keep "normal" hours. From January til this last Thursday I attended college full-time on Tuesdays & Thursdays & that didn't even help much. Right now, I've been up for over 24 hours & before that I was up for over two days with no sleep. It sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it. It's almost 10:30am now & I still haven't gone to bed lol.

If I could choose, I'd be up at night & sleep during the day because I hate the daytime. Too many people, too much noise, etc. Nighttime is so peaceful & I feel so comfortable at night. During the day I feel the opposite.