Skipping invitations from friends?

Phoenixx

Lately I've been finding myself making up more excuses to not go do something with my friends. I hate myself for declining, but it's like I feel just as much hate when I do go and do something. I guess it's just that I constantly feel so self-conscious. I can never be myself in public or anything because I feel like everyone is out to judge me. Even if it's just going to a friend's house, I get really anxious.

JamesSmith

I hate groups too. It's so much harder for me to be a part of the conversation when i'm in a group. I usually just sit there and listen to everyone else, or at least I did do that. Now I just hang out by myself all the time. I wish every social situation was 1 on 1, i may actually socialize with people now if that were the case, but it's not. All the social people want to be in groups most of the time. I think that's the huge difference between me and them. Group talk is foreign to me, I don't know what to do or say when in a group.

Minty

I've been doing this lately. There's just no motivation anymore. I don't have fun with them and I get painfully bored. I think if our hang outs were more entertaining it would be worth feeling anxiety.

I pretty much just hang out with them, get anxious and really bored and walk away with nothing.

HeadFace

Lately I've been finding myself making up more excuses to not go do something with my friends. I hate myself for declining, but it's like I feel just as much hate when I do go and do something. I guess it's just that I constantly feel so self-conscious. I can never be myself in public or anything because I feel like everyone is out to judge me. Even if it's just going to a friend's house, I get really anxious.
Nah... It's not that feeling of everyone judging me. It's just anxiety when there's more people there.
I hate groups too. It's so much harder for me to be a part of the conversation when i'm in a group. I usually just sit there and listen to everyone else, or at least I did do that. Now I just hang out by myself all the time. I wish every social situation was 1 on 1, i may actually socialize with people now if that were the case, but it's not. All the social people want to be in groups most of the time. I think that's the huge difference between me and them. Group talk is foreign to me, I don't know what to do or say when in a group.
Yeah. Like I've said before, groups are hell to me. 1 on 1, or maybe me and two other people is alright. More than that it's just bad...

Chriiss

I don't really get invites to partys. But I do make excuses when asked to go out for a family meal... Hate it!

scoobycrawler

I get an invitation on my Xbox 360 all the time and just ignore its becuase i just act like im not there and they keep commin and just keep on commin.

HeadFace

i do it all the time. i have lost every single friend because of it.
That... Sucks. I don't do it all the time. Just when there's people I don't know going, or the group is way too big. So... I do it loads. I'll actually accept the invitation maybe once every... long while.
I don't really get invites to partys. But I do make excuses when asked to go out for a family meal... Hate it!

Yeah. I live with my family and I'm already doing this.
Going out to visit people? Gotta study
Gonna go eat? Gotta finish this work
Movies? Busy
etc.