Sing! Sing! Sing!

singing-love

It's said that in life we are never given more than we can deal with, I'm really questioning that statement tonight. It's been a long day and it's not yet over but I truly wish it was. But in saying this I'm not looking forward to tomorrow either, people looking and the dreaded questions "What happened? Are you okay?" I hate these questions because everytime it's a new story, with the same basic fundamentals. My answer will be "I'm fine, just useless and hurt myself again." Which is all people need and the subject's over. When people ask how you are and what's happened they don't always want the hard truth, a small response consisting of I'm fine and it was an accident is sufficient. Then the conversation moves along as per usual, which is good.

But sometimes I wish I wasn't quite so alone, that I had someone that I could tell the whole truth to, be open with and express what's really happening and what I'm really feeling. It's a luxury I do not have however, it's just me. I'm that person for those around me, or at least I try my best to be.

To tell someone honestly today has been awful and it feels like I'm alone and those around me that are supposed to care and be there aren't and are sometimes the ones causing the damage. But I don't, I can't, it's just me. Suck it up and soldier on tomorrow's another day. Heck today's not even over yet, there's still lots to do so it's time to get the ice out and continue like nothing's wrong. There are no issues.

That's right, I'm fine.

Last edited:

singing-love

It's pouring rain here which I love, I love the rain. So I'm curled up on the lounge, with a hot chocolate, watching the original Willy Wonka. Good times :).

singing-love

amu6azas.jpg

I cook every night for my family but tonight I was asked to make something new and different for them. So, I basically made up a recipe and went with it, I "experimented" a little. My family liked it anyway, I love trying new things in the kitchen :).

singing-love

It's been a long day today, I got up really early and did baking because I couldn't sleep, that was good. I have a drama performance tomorrow and I'm really nervous, I don't like the stage but the freedom of expression is good. I have to sing within my performance though and I think that's the scariest part, the singing. I used to do music but had to stop for stage fright and now I'm doing it anyway! I'm really nervous. I have an awards ceremony to attend on Friday, because I'm a finalist for trainee of the year. So I have to get all dressed up and I honestly hope I don't win, I don't wan to make an acceptance speech for over 1000 people, how terrifying! Certainly being pushed from my comfort zone.

singing-love

Got my nails done for tomorrow night today, my new challenge is trying to type, it's so hard! The acrylics have actually made my fingers quite sore, hopefully i will get used to them soon :). I had a dress fitting and it's finished being altered now, so tomorrow I just have to get my hair and make-up done. Should be interesting...

singing-love

I'm over it. Putting my life on hold over and over again, all i feel is the suffocating pressure now and i have no one to talk to. Everyone just takes a step back and palms me off to someone else, and i can't just stop helping those around me because i don't want them to suffer. Maybe being completely alone, isolated from the world would do me good, no expectations, no responsibilities, no pressure. I've lived through so much, how much more can i really take? I guess i'm going to find out.

singing-love

It's funny how quickly your life can fill up if you allow it to, i've found that lately my life has become busier than ever. Whilst this is quite stressful i can't say i'm not liking it. I enjoy being busy, it's a distraction from the worry's and anxieties. You become to busy to think about it and it's great. Although there are downfalls of course, stress levels through the roof and always busy can be a lot to deal with at times, but it's better than being stagnant. For me anyway. Exams in a few weeks and I haven't started studying because i've honestly never studied in my life and don't really know how. I've never had to, I'll have to start though these exams are important :). Only a few more months and the system that has been my life forever will draw to a close and then the new adventures begin. I'm excited and terrified at the same time, should be interesting!

Last edited:

singing-love

Tomorrow is a HUGE day, I somehow have to memorize 40 minutes worth of content. 2 performances and 3 presentations all due tomorrow has me quite nervous and worried. I'm not ready yet for starters but the idea of being up in front of hundreds of people makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know how I am going to pull it off.

singing-love

It went well thank you, stressful but I managed. It's funny I think the most stressful part was waiting back stage for my turn. The time I was on stage being watched by everyone didn't bother me, I just "became" my character and did my performance.

singing-love

Been studying like crazy for my trial examinations starting this Friday and continuing all of next week. So much to do! So I decided I was in need of a study snack :).
va7ugybe.jpg

Caramel latte and chocolate, just what I needed :)!

singing-love

I feel positively dreadful. Just hollow and defeated. I've felt hollow before, it isn't a new emotion, like an old friend. I can feel myself detatching from everything and everyone and I honestly don't care enough to stop it, pretty pathetic I know. My life continues to fall apart around me and that alone feeling returns, but it's okay because i know soon I will just be numb again. Not feeling seems to work better for me anyway, less trouble then. I'm just exhausted in everyway. I don't have anything else to give, not that I had a whole lot to begin with. Think i'll just go home and curl in a ball for the rest of my life, sounds like a plan.

singing-love

So as some of you have probably already read, I got engaged today to DeadmanWalking. It's still really surreal and I feel incredibly blessed and lucky. I was lucky enough I find the man of my dreams the first time around and if I can do it, it just shows that anyone can find love. Love, it's filled my life in ways I never thought possible. Anyway, yeah happy future in progress it seems.

PerseverareJasmine

So as some of you have probably already read, I got engaged today to DeadmanWalking. It's still really surreal and I feel incredibly blessed and lucky. I was lucky enough I find the man of my dreams the first time around and if I can do it, it just shows that anyone can find love. Love, it's filled my life in ways I never thought possible. Anyway, yeah happy future in progress it seems.

Congratulations to both you and DeadmanWalking :perfect:.