Sing! Sing! Sing!

singing-love

Today has not been my day. Just one thing after another and I am so tired. I just don't think I can keep dealing with people, anyone. I want to be locked in isolation so I don't have to deal with anyone or anything. I like helping people I really do, but I'm just tired. According to my doctor I'm suffering with severe stress related migraines and chest pains. Life is just full of so any variables and it only takes one thing to turn your life completely on it's head an it feels like my life is a sinking ship. I don't know how to stop, so I just keep giving and hopefully that will be be enough. I would like to be enough, just once.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WP_ogHwqUDo

Last edited:

singing-love

I've become one of my biggest fears, as of today I'm officially a failure. That's all I will write for now, i can't even think about it without breaking down.

singing-love

Away in Coffs Harbour this weekend and I am really enjoying the time away, I went to the beach and just relaxed and read a book for a while and it was so nice. Did some shopping and walked along the jetty and the beach. It's been a beautiful warm day and I can hear the beach from where I'm staying it's so calming. I wouldn't mind living near the beach, coming from a small town though all of the people around is a bit of a shock. It's not too bad though. I'm looking forward to watching the sunrise at the beach again tomorrow.

singing-love

yqa3u9ar.jpg

The sunrise this morning :)

singing-love

a5y3uvev.jpg

The sunrise this morning in Coffs Harbour, I miss the beach already! It was so nice to get away for a few days though. I think next trip I might go to the snow, something I've never experienced before :).

singing-love

So awesome! I want to go back to Coffs Harbour.

I live in Shellharbour, but since I'm at work when the sun rises, I always miss it. One day on a day off I should go to the beach and watch the sun rise. :)

I'm so jealous you live near the beach and I live in the middle of no where! You can go out and see the beach and I go out and see trees :). Oh well, I definitely recommend the sunrise at the beach, but be warned the sand is freezing at that hour, waters nice though :).

MikeyC

I'm so jealous you live near the beach and I live in the middle of no where! You can go out and see the beach and I go out and see trees :). Oh well, I definitely recommend the sunrise at the beach, but be warned the sand is freezing at that hour, waters nice though :).
There's nothing wrong with trees. :) Although I know you don't have the option that I do of seeing the beach. I will take your recommendation and watch it one day. :)

singing-love

Life is always so full of surprises. This isn't always a good thing. Relationships can be so complicated and sometimes make me wonder if they're worth the effort. Life's been pretty full on lately and that's okay I guess. The only thing is when I get really stressed I get sick, so another day off today due to this, not great. However when I get upset or angry my OCD kicks in times a million, over the last 36hours I've cleaned so much, unfortunately for me I have really sensitive skin so all the chemicals are really irritating it. But I just keep cleaning anyway. Oh well, at least everything is clean :).

singing-love

I forced myself to eat something tonight, first time in four days I've had anything in my system, I only had a few grapes but it's better than nothing. The last couple days have been good, I've been feeling more like my usual self, more positive and calm, happier which is great. So some exciting news, I was notified today that I am a finalist for the regional trainee of the year award. Which means I need to go dress shopping (not that I mind :) ). I've had a big day today and another one tomorrow but then three days off to make up for it so no complaints :). Life's pretty good, just going to be happy.

singing-love

I've remembered something I'm not meant to, I don't want to remember. I don't know who to talk to. I don't know where to turn.

singing-love

"Will you contribute to the indifferent forces that ceaselessly conspire towards injustice? Or will you stand up against this endless tide and in the face of it be truly human?"

I love this quote, it's powerful and holds a lot of meaning.