should i say sorry

Erbs

You just...found it? Like lying on the sidewalk or something?

That was my first thought too, lol

Sometimes jokes get out of hand, the person is having a crappy day and something fun turns ugly quickly. I'd buy him a drink to make up for it and tell him to untwist his panties. And I'd give my car a look over before driving anywhere for a while.

mrb

ok the dildo we found in a box that was in our store , it was a customers that hasnt paid for months , we dumped lots of stuff shes just dissapeard , we get that some times on our job , as far as my mate goes im not saying sorry you dont know him , hes broken up relationships many times , he will date a girl for a few weeks get board with her sex wise then dump her iv seen this many times , and its not just that he blew my boat engine up by thrashing the hell out of it and just walked away saying not my fault must have been something wrong with it , i could go on and on and on but i wont bore you .... but i will say this i lot of people think hes a dick , so having 1 taped on the back of his car for hundreds of other motorists to see b4 he got pulled up is what probably has upset him , im not a saying sorry , if it was the other way around he would laugh his head off , and i would think it was funny as well :)

lyricalliaisons

I think you should say sorry to him just because he's so upset over it. Even if you don't think he should be, I think he should get an apology if it upset him so badly.

Erbs

hes broken up relationships many times , he will date a girl for a few weeks get board with her sex wise then dump her iv seen this many times , and its not just that he blew my boat engine up by thrashing the hell out of it and just walked away saying not my fault must have been something wrong with it , i could go on and on and on but i wont bore you ....

Fine then, tell him you're sorry he's a d*ck and tell him karma's a bitch. You seem pretty set on giving this guy the finger, why are you friends with him?

mrb

Fine then, tell him you're sorry he's a d*ck and tell him karma's a bitch. You seem pretty set on giving this guy the finger, why are you friends with him?

because old bean iv known him for over 20 years :rolleyes: what can you do hes a mate ? :)

Luke1993

Someone who blows up your boat engine and then claims it wasn't his fault doesn't exactly sound like someone who wants to be your friend...

Danfalc

Banned
If he's as bad as you claim, don't apologise.

Sorry to pick out your comment Luke as I think your a nice guy,but I don't understand this line of thinking.If people think there isn't much to apologize for,and the guy needs to see the funny side,fair enough I can understand that.

But I don't understand this line of thought that,because he has done bad things in the past,therefor on that fact alone he isnt worth of an apology.Picking out things the guy has done wrong in his life just to justify not being sorry,just doesn't seem the right way of concluding if an apology is due or not.

Now you have mentioned him blowing up your engine on your boat Mrb,I can sympathize a bit more.He should of been sorry he did that,so I can understand you not feeling to sorry for doing this to him.

Luke1993

Danfalc, your view is probably right, but to explain why I think this, I believe the Bible puts it best:

"Do unto others as they would do unto you"

I think mrb has already said before that if their places were inverted, then the friend would've found it hilarious and not apologised. Now assuming the friend is as bad as mrb says, I wouldn't apologise, because if he doesn't respect me why should I respect him?

now a few days ago me and my mates found a dildo and we tapped it to the back of 1 of my mates car on the bumper ,he drove off unaware it was there now he got pulled up by the police and he told them the last place he stopped was at our yard , the police questiioned us we said we knew nothing about it so they drove off , now this bloke has just rang me swearing his head off saying hes not coming into work this week as its really upset him and his family , now this bloke has really gone over board about this , iv known him for 20 years and we have done all kinds of joke things on people ... hes not innocent i assure you hes ripped off credit cards banks , slept with blokes wives broken up relationships ect ..... all my other mates said the same as me if he did it to us we would just laugh and get our own back .... even my brother said blimey hes going overboard isnt he :confused: so do i say sorry or not or just say jesus mate get over yourself it was a joke .... what say you lot spw , this might be off topic and might get moved but having sa im a little unsure what to do about all this :confused:

I'll be frank about my views. I think there are limits to jokes. He's wrong to have done those things.. and you guys shouldn't have done that to him... sooner or later, these kind of pranks WILL hurt someone someway eventually. Especially when family or loved ones are involved somehow.

I wouldn't be friends with people like him... and I would be absolutely angry if someone did what you did to him to me. I'd stop being friends completely because the persons don't respect me at all and I wouldn't do such things to someone I call a friend. Friends help each other out, not play pranks that can result in problems for the other friend.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd not stay as friends with someone who can actually play such a bad prank on me or another person for that matter.

mrb

I'll be frank about my views. I think there are limits to jokes. He's wrong to have done those things.. and you guys shouldn't have done that to him... sooner or later, these kind of pranks WILL hurt someone someway eventually. Especially when family or loved ones are involved somehow.

I wouldn't be friends with people like him... and I would be absolutely angry if someone did what you did to him to me. I'd stop being friends completely because the persons don't respect me at all and I wouldn't do such things to someone I call a friend. Friends help each other out, not play pranks that can result in problems for the other friend.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd not stay as friends with someone who can actually play such a bad prank on me or another person for that matter.

Beware the angry drones! :eek:

AGR

I think its pretty simple if you want to be in peace with him say sorry if this isnt that important dont,I found that you have always to be careful who you play with,there are some guys who like to bust others guys balls hard,but when its done with them.......

mrb

actually i do have a pic of the offending dildo , i took a pic b4 he drove off , i could post it but will it get me banned ;) up to the mods .... its just a dildo taped to a bumper , but it is funny :D so remus ? .....