should i say sorry

mrb

cough anyways :) moving swiftly on whos gonna win the world cup this year football wise , i think england :D

mrb

That is sort of embarrassing, I am also concerned about where you found such things....I would apologize anyway, it seemed to make him upset enough to miss work. Kind of bad if his family knew about it, kids too? If you are thinking about apologizing then you probably feel wrong about it so maybe a little apology is in order :D If you don't value the friendship and you think he is being a hypocrite (it happens to the best of us) then maybe just forget about it, but he will probably resent you.

he aint got kids he lives with his mother , hes 32 ,we havent talked since the um incident :rolleyes: but knowing him hes probably sitting at home brain going overboard about how to get me back big time ... i check my car for dildos in the mornings now , funny that isnt it , i mean people check there cars in the morning for oil or water , or make sure the tyres have enough air in them , but no not me oh no , i must be the only person on the planet checking for dildos :rolleyes:

mrb

well you lot he rang me today :) maybe i over reacted he said , but you do know im gonna get you back dont you he said :) i said thats great mate, we both laughed ..... he said you wait you just wait :rolleyes: and im still waiting :confused: what horrors await me ...........

mrb

well well well ...........:rolleyes: its started hasnt it , im getting lots of text by people asking to meet for gay sex :confused: now after a few phone calls apparently my mobile phone number has been put all over toilet walls all over the place ...... so far iv had 6 phone calls and god knows how many texts asking to meet for gay sex ....... now i wonder who is responsible for that :cool: hes getting his own back now ......

mrb

yea well its amusing i must admit the phone calls , its like hi my names rob i err saw your number on the toilet wall in this or that pub , is this a genuine number mate as id like to meet you :rolleyes: im like no mate sorry its just a prank by a mate of mine..... hes like oh sorry duuuuuuuuuuu phone goes dead :rolleyes:

mrb

3 texts today from blokes.... ill write a text i got down here shall i ... it goes like this , hi i was going to the toilet when i saw your number on the wall :) im 35 gay and very good looking , im outgoing and fun to be with , if this is a genuine number please reply thanks .......:rolleyes: i did reply to it , i just said no sorry mate prank number just a mate mucking about , got no reply :rolleyes: and on and on it goes ........... :cool: my mate is laughing his head off about it all , cos iv rang him and forwarded the texts im getting ...... this could go on for weeks ............

Pookah

I don't know why anyone would take a number on the bathroom wall seriously. Maybe he put you in the personal ads too. :p