Sharp Objects.

Do you like sharp objects?

• Total voters
i feel a bit uncomfy if i have to use anything other than scissors or a butter knife.

(blush!)

somewhat off topic, but i also have a fear of heat/flames. i cannot light a match. i can't even use a lighter. :/
and like dronee, i'm extremely afraid of firearms. i can't even touch an unloaded gun.

Hey same here... I'm leery of flames too. I sometimes wonder what happens to all those conscripts who are really petrified by firearms... how do they deal with it?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Hey same here... I'm leery of flames too. I sometimes wonder what happens to all those conscripts who are really petrified by firearms... how do they deal with it?

Interesting. Do you ever use heat in cooking? Or science classes (I can't recall if you've done college).

coyote

I prefer to prepare food over an open flame, impaled on a sharpened stick - after I've shot it.

Last edited:

Jake123

Banned
I like sharp pointy things and feel compelled to poke myself with them and test their sharpness until I accidentally get cut lol

veggielover

Fire is no problem for me..lol I was kind of a pyro when I was younger. Loved playing with fire, but knives, scissors, anything...freak me outtt!! I absolutely hate knives.

Danfalc

Banned
Yes,I have a bit of an obsession with knives and swords and have a bit of a collection,I use to have loads but lost a chunk of them after I moved ::(:

wow yeah i have a fear of knives, the small kitchen ones are okay though. If im in the room with someone and they pull out a knife I flip out, even a pocket knife. You dont know that persons intentions are with that thing. I try to get someone else to cut or chop things in the kitchen.

Tiercel

I'll just say that I'd be inclined to use a blade over a firearm on someone who came into my house uninvited in the middle of the night.

Firearms are so impersonal. And sloppy.

To ease the minds of those who might decide to pay me a visit at night, I'll say that Mom doesn't let me play with knives, firearms, explosives, or fire. But I do have a recurve bow and some arrows with target points on them. So I could probably make you hurt like hell.

And I also like sharp cheeses, too. Luckily, Mom lets me have those.

;)