sex trafficking = prostitution

rosewood

I just came back from a seminar on sex trafficking.
I have read some posts about people who think because they have SA it is a good idea to hire someone for sex, please take some time to reconsider your position….

it is called prostitution the way most girls and boys come into the “business” is through grooming techniques commonly associated by pedaphiles or child rapists the average age for a sex trafficked person (prostitute) is 12 to 14 for girls and 11 to 13 for boys often kiddos who have been in the foster care system and have run away wind up in the sex trade. Because of the horrific mistreatment by beaurocrats they learn not to trust the government that is set up to supposedly help them. They don’t get any help or resources and they are hard to reach out to .

the children targeted most are kids who are poverty stricken, unsure of themselves, or abused by family members once they are approached by the older man, that they believe this person to be their friend or boyfriend, not their pimp which is what they actually are a majority of sex trafficked kids are doing so for survival purposes, ie such as in exchange for housing, food, clothing, basic survival necessities Most CRUCIAL ---they NEVER self-identify as a victim of sex trafficking
the way they are kept in the sex trade is by the same brainwashing techniques commonly used by Domestic Violence abusers

Prostitutes are not in the trade by choice. It is an abusive system of which they are not even aware they are the victim.
I could have been one of those kids, once, easily. I wasn’t brave enough to run away from home like they were.

Don’t help the child rapists by supporting prostitution by hiring a lady (or man) for sex.
Even if the prostitute is over 18 yrs old, please reconsider. They are never there by choice.

They are never there by choice.

I'm sorry but I don't think you can know that. Many unfortunately went through the situation you described, but others as well have chosen their profession voluntarily and after turned 18. I myself do not consider hiring prostitutes, but I am aware that in any situation involving so many people, one simply can't say that everyone has been in the same situation, the only generalization one can make safely it's that always there are exceptions.

rosewood

i am sorry. i was addressing an american standpoint in particular, so no i cant speak to another country, just my own.

btw, you know someone personally who has chosen to be a prostitute? what made them choose that?

Last edited:

thegunners21

WHOA WHOA WHOA! hold your horses there. That's a pretty big assumption you're making there.

What about prostitutes who are born in USA? What about prostitutes who are from a well off family (from an emotional standpoint), but chose it to fund their college education? What about prostitutes who simply enjoy sex and don't mind getting paid for it?

I will agree with you though that sex trafficking is huge and there are girls who are lured into USA with the promise of a good career. But saying that EVERY prostitute has been forced into it doesn't seem right.

Do you have any reputable sources to back up your claim?

hexagon_sun

People choose to be prostitutes as much as there are those who choose to be garbage collectors. There are a series of life circumstances that limit (atleast in the mind) ones options for making a living. In a vaccume, independant of outside influences, I doubt anyone would choose to be a prostitute... Sure there are those with broken spirits who choose to do terrible things to themselves and others. It doesn't mean it is healthy or right.

The truth is, there exists a power strucutre that seeks to influence the masses to artifically create an ecosystem of niche "service providers." In a perfect world, no one would choose these occupations, so they purposely make the world imperfect, ruining people's lives as part of the process... It's all part of the plan. Order through chaos. I'm sure these decision makers would have a different appreciation for the argument if they were subjected to this conditioning themselves...

hexagon_sun

More to the point, anyone who encourages prostitution or extreme sexual perversion has probably undergone severe "conditioning" themselves. They may not even be aware of it... If you are in touch with your human emotions and have any of clue what kind of torment these people go through, I can't see how you could promote this as a healthy lifestyle... I am now become aware of the fact that I have repressed memories of my own abuse. I just have snippets here and there, but even though I do not remember, the scares are still there...

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I strongly disagree that ALL prostitutes are forced to do what they do. Some, indeed, choose to do it themselves.

thegunners21

People choose to be prostitutes as much as there are those who choose to be garbage collectors. There are a series of life circumstances that limit (atleast in the mind) ones options for making a living. In a vaccume, independant of outside influences, I doubt anyone would choose to be a prostitute... Sure there are those with broken spirits who choose to do terrible things to themselves and others. It doesn't mean it is healthy or right.

The truth is, there exists a power strucutre that seeks to influence the masses to artifically create an ecosystem of niche "service providers." In a perfect world, no one would choose these occupations, so they purposely make the world imperfect, ruining people's lives as part of the process... It's all part of the plan. Order through chaos. I'm sure these decision makers would have a different appreciation for the argument if they were subjected to this conditioning themselves...

No disrespect, but who are you to say what is healthy or right for others. If others want to have sex with strangers and get paid, so be it, what's wrong with it?

hexagon_sun

I strongly disagree that ALL prostitutes are forced to do what they do. Some, indeed, choose to do it themselves.

Want to test that theory? Find any prostitute ask to them to have a drink with you and do nothing but ask them about their lives and I guarantee you it would be no more than 30 mins before they were in tears... Just the fact you took an interest in them other than for sex would be overwhelming to them.

When was the last time you said you cared about someone or you loved them? When was the last time someone said that to you?

Just because you spirit is broken doesn't mean the rest of the world operates this way.

Learn to love and respect yourself regardless of and independent of what people say or think of you. I guarantee you will attract positive people in your life.

When you find balance in your life, sex and everything else you experience is 20X better because you respect and do not devalue or cheapen it.

thegunners21

Want to test that theory? Find any prostitute ask to them to have a drink with you and do nothing but ask them about their lives and I guarantee you it would be no more than 30 mins before they were in tears... Just the fact you took an interest in them other than for sex would be overwhelming to them.

When was the last time you said you cared about someone or you loved them? When was the last time someone said that to you?

Just because you spirit is broken doesn't mean the rest of the world operates this way.

Learn to love and respect yourself regardless of and independent of what people say or think of you. I guarantee you will attract positive people in your life.

When you find balance in your life, sex and everything else you experience is 20X better because you respect and do not devalue or cheapen it.

oh lawd. :kickingmyself::kickingmyself:

Hellhound

Super Moderator

It would be interesting to talk to one just to understand them.

hexagon_sun

Obsessing about sex, drugs, booze, money, expensive cars, clothes, yada-yada, materialism... drives you further into a more primal mode of thinking. You become more of an animal and less of a higher thinking person. There are facets of our reality that these people will never experience because they are anchored to a FICTIONAL (keep them distracted) reality... That's all I'm sayin homies.

thegunners21

Obsessing about sex, drugs, booze, money, expensive cars, clothes, yada-yada, materialism... drives you further into a more primal mode of thinking. You become more of an animal and less of a higher thinking person. There are facets of our reality that these people will never experience because they are anchored to a FICTIONAL (keep them distracted) reality... That's all I'm sayin homies.

Why are you lumping in sex and booze with materialism?