sa and aggression

Many of us have a great fear of being judged.

We assume that we are under the scrutiny of everyone we encounter - that they are all judging us.

Why is this?

Could it be that we are the judgmental ones - and so we assume that everyone else is, too?

Like dishonest people assume that everyone is dishonest, or thieves assume that everyone would steal if given the chance.

I wonder....if we were able to lessen our own judgmental tendencies - to become more accepting of other people, and of ourselves - would we be more apt to assume that other people are accepting of us, too.

Would this lessen our anxiety?

I think it probably will for some of us.

mrb

Uh-oh! Run for cover, folks! She's getting angry....

oh great were all going to die now :eek: of all the people to poke with a stick , you could have upset a tiger or a lion, something that would maybe would have let us live, but her no no no no no never her .......... gazza packs bags and leaves the contry :cool: naa only jokin pooky bum :) your the nicest human being on the planet , we should all strive to be like pooky bum :)

Last edited:

mrb

i went to the bank today to put some money in the cash machine , being sun there not open , but once again the machine didnt have any envelopes init so ..... i got in my car and wrote the bank a letter and put it through there door , this is what it said ....... hi how you doing , well your reading this letter so its monday morning , did you have a good weekend , hey i was drunk fri and sat night yea me know terrible isnt it , anyway iv wrote you this letter cos once again there are no bloody envelopes in the cash machine , now im not 1 to bitch moan and complain , im a chilled out dude , no really its true , but there havent been any envelopes in your cash machine for 10 freaking days .... yes thats right 10 freaking days , this chilled out dude is not happy , i dont have time to go to the bank so i need to use the cash machine to deposit money in , i hope you dont think im having a go at you cos im not , im just asking to put some envelopes in the freaking cash machine , have a nice day , oh nice top by the way it suits you ... ... was that agressive people ? dunno you tell me , but thats what i wrote and posted in the banks door .......

Meisiemel

Lol mrb, you really are a comedian! That part about the top takes all the aggression out of the message.Brilliant touch!

EscapeArtist

There's a clear connection between the two for me. I'm a control freak... as for opinions, mine are strong because they're backed up by my own guilt. I base most of my opinions on nature, anything anti-man,there's something behind my opinions that is very personal and taken offensively that even I don't know about yet... so I get very defensive and debating.. ALSO if i'm out with somebody my aggression spikes because i'm easily embarrassed, so if i'm out with somebody (say on a bus) who is very open and speaking openly to me about something I did that was stupid or something, I get very uncomfortable and aggressive.

I do not know how to answer. SA and aggression.

Will say: aggression is part of each individual person. Some choose to hide it. Some choose to control it. Some will display almost zero aggression to any situation.

If there is a positive there must be a negative.

Some cannot or choose not to hide, control and will dispaly aggression to a lot of situations.

I don't know. Just some thoughts.

Last edited:

Mr.Moon

I think people just get more vulnerable when they've got SA and don't know how exactly to express it when their upset with something/someone. I personally can sometimes be to blunt with somethings I say and come off mean because of it. I don't really mean anything bad when I do that though.

mrb

bad news people there are still no envelopes in the freaking cash machine :mad: cos i just checked ..... if they dont sort it out soon ill just change my bank :) does spw have a bank :confused: the bank of spw ? hmmmm maybe ill start an spw bank ? ok right you lot gazza is starting an spw bank :) please feel free to put all your money into it , great interest rates , no freaking bank charges for anything , no freaking being told you cant have a loan , hell you dont even have to freaking pay it back , call it an early christmas pressie , free tea , free coffee , hey cakes free cakes , free dates with anyone you fancy in the bank , bank pays for candle lit dinner of course , bank pays for free holiday with person of your choice in the bank , bank comes round your house and kisses you good night just before you go to bed , see how the bank of spw worries about you .... all part of the spw bank service , ..... right sign here , on the dotted line ........................................................

mrb

envelopes?

yea when the bank is closed you put the money in the outside cash machine , the machine hands you an envelope to put the money in :) you then put it into the machine , but there have been no envelopes in that machine for 11 days now :mad:

mrb

11 days? Someone is slacking on the job. I'll give you my piece if you needed it.

peice of what :confused: chewing gum :confused: dude thats a great idea ill just put it in there locks so they cant open the doors in the morning , and leave another letter on the door saying PUT SOME FREAKING ENVELOPES IN THE CASH MACHINE :mad:

Waybuloo

now i see a lot of things on here , posts threads ect :confused: i was born here , i grew up here , my mum gave birth to me here , my dad made my mum pregnant here , you get the picture yes :) anyways , i just wondered why so many people lose there cool on here :confused: ... we all have a diff of opinion yes , but jesus people , do you think being sa makes you agressive towards people that dont have the same views as you , just asking ... i see it a lot on here ....and be honest do you think being sa makes you defensive against people you think dont understand you :confused: almost as i said agressive ..post edit Aggressive spelt it wrong ....hey i had to google that word aggressive damn i knew i was spelling wrong , angry face run out of smileys people wink .....

Do you think that everyone on here just cookie cutter like have social anxiety exactly how you have it, like period? Maybe they've got other disorders, maybe they are schizophrenics or have paranoid disorders, and a myriad bunch of others the technical names of which i'm not gonna bother with. You sound a bit aggressive yourself.

coyote

Do you think that everyone on here just cookie cutter like have social anxiety exactly how you have it, like period? Maybe they've got other disorders, maybe they are schizophrenics or have paranoid disorders, and a myriad bunch of others the technical names of which i'm not gonna bother with. You sound a bit aggressive yourself.

Yeah, right on!!

I think we should kick his ASS!!

um... you go first

Last edited:

Luke1993

peice of what :confused: chewing gum :confused: dude thats a great idea ill just put it in there locks so they cant open the doors in the morning , and leave another letter on the door saying PUT SOME FREAKING ENVELOPES IN THE CASH MACHINE :mad:

Piece is slang for a gun.

Maybe someone else is using all the envelopes?