Rules regarding avatars?

AGR

so what are the rules regarding avatars,I was thinking about some avatars I have,such as a fighter without his shirt or a video game caracther(who is a fighter) without his shirt,all are male,would this be against the rule?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
moderator said:
7. PG-13 The forums are PG-13 rated, so bear this in mind when any content is posted. Medical issues in medical terms are obviously allowed but crude terminology will be deleted. Pictures of people semi clad (shirt off, underwear) are not allowed but a shot on a beach is OK as it is in keeping with the surrounding. This is due the the rating of SPW's server webmaster rule
Is your fighter on a beach? ::p:

Danfalc

Banned
Good question,please don't quote me on this as I'm not 100% sure (not much of a mod am I huh).But I can't see why it wouldn't be okay for you to have a computer game character at least.

We have this rule obviously for the pg13 rating we use,and also so we don't end up with photo albums which resemble the likes of sites like "hot or not"

Kazuya mishima,is a kick ass character and should be fine.Plus I would say it's in context for a fighter to have his top off?So yeah your fine.