Reasons, or.... ??

hangbi92

People have told me too they didn't like me. My family, my classmates, teachers, everyone. They would also make sure to show me how much they hated me by isolating and bullying me every day. So i'm pretty sure it's not all in my mind... People did hate me. Their reasons? There's a long list. Mainly because I was ugly, I was different, I was a bit overweight, I was quiet, etc. I've been told a lot of times by family and teachers that I was bad and deserved it. The bullying was my fault too because I was weak and stupid for not defending myself (these are words from my father and my old brother).
Now in the present I don't get this crap every day, but sometimes i get a comment about my looks or they ask me annoying questions about why I don't like what everyone else likes. Others just avoid me because I'm too weird for them. Yes, a lot of times I am just paranoid... but a lot of other times I'm not, sadly.
Your teacher and family are so bad. No its not your fault. U are human being too and u deserved being loved. This world is unfair. The nature of human (mostly, not all) is to dig up and laugh at the shortcomings of other people. I can see that everyday, at school or on the street. Being ugly is not your fault, its just u are born that way. Everyone has his own characteristics, and whether they are beautiful or ugly they should all be respected. I think the important thing is that u can live as yourself, dont let other people's comment affect you. Just focus on what u should do for your own life, u dont need to care about all those bad people. Their soul is uglier than yours. And about the bully, if u cannot stand it anymore u can talk to the school counsellor, maybe they will help u.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Your teacher and family are so bad. No its not your fault. U are human being too and u deserved being loved. This world is unfair. The nature of human (mostly, not all) is to dig up and laugh at the shortcomings of other people. I can see that everyday, at school or on the street. Being ugly is not your fault, its just u are born that way. Everyone has his own characteristics, and whether they are beautiful or ugly they should all be respected. I think the important thing is that u can live as yourself, dont let other people's comment affect you. Just focus on what u should do for your own life, u dont need to care about all those bad people. Their soul is uglier than yours. And about the bully, if u cannot stand it anymore u can talk to the school counsellor, maybe they will help u.

Hey, thanks. If everyone would think like that, this world would be Heaven :)
I am currently trying not to care much. As long as it's just a comment and nothing too serious, I usually don't care (unless I'm really really angry... In those moments anything might tick me off, lol). Fortunately elementary and HS are in the past, but for some reason I turn bitter when I remember the events. I think I'm just angry at the fact that I've wasted many years by being a scapegoat. I was also young and i didn't know if it was actually my fault or theirs... Now I can identify those people as crap, but in that moment I was confused.

Now that you mentioned counselor. I remember going to the counselor a few times when I was little. She belittled my problem saying it was just kids stuff and it was going to pass soon ::p: Lol... the idiocy of some people is unbelievable.

hangbi92

Now that you mentioned counselor. I remember going to the counselor a few times when I was little. She belittled my problem saying it was just kids stuff and it was going to pass soon ::p: Lol... the idiocy of some people is unbelievable.
If the counsellor you said was in elementary school I can understand, but if she was in HS,... she surely was idiot

Hellhound

Super Moderator
If the counsellor you said was in elementary school I can understand, but if she was in HS,... she surely was idiot

It was in elementary. But I was getting bullied by the other kids on a daily basis and I was alone... so getting that response from her wasn't too nice. In HS the counselor was one of the teachers... I tried talking to him once and he talked to the bullies about what I said, which made everything worse :/ I don't even know if it's allowed to have a teacher as counselor. It was a crappy school.

Fighter86

Yes, I do believe there are real legitimate reasons why people do not like me, that was the reason why I developed SA in the first place.

Mikefly

Same here people can tell me they don't like me all they want but i know they really do it's wierd but i know im right because it always turns out that way. Call me crazy but this happens over and over people act like they don't like me the first few times and then i guess im such a solid dude people realize this. Not blowing my own horn at all i have social problems but what i say is true it's the same cycle with people.